Attention: Person for Downloading and Uploading wanted!

Gumbert

Who has:

- High-band internet width

- time

- will

please, conact me. You will have to download materials from one paid web-site Valuable Exclusive trading materials and re-upload it to another resource like multiupload. So that all fellow members will be able to download and study them any time they want without restrictions.

I'll provide premium account. It allows to download up to 20.000 mb every three days.

Share your time and work to be indo-contributor!

Edited by Gumbert

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, I gave premium account to our fellow under the nickname "masterdeki". He will post links as soon as it is ready.

P.S. Please keep leaving your contacts and will to do such kind of work. I am serious and intending to upload all materials to another resource. If "masterdeki" gets tired or won't have time, we will need substitutes, so just keep going. Thanks. Materials that will be ready soon are:

Linda Bradford Raschke – Market Structure and Trade Management Strategies

Webinar from recent trading symposium June 2011.
   Contents:
   ATR
   Market Waves
   Wave Structure
   Trend Reversals
   Flag Patterns
   Trade Management
   Continuation pattern
   Corrective/Failed A-B-C
   Breakouts

Includes:
   PP slides
   Professional Trading Techniques 135 pg PDF

http://oron.com/jwdw8kwzwju7

Linda Raschke – Classic Indicators back to the Future

Charismatic professional trader Linda Raschke employs classic methods handed down by the forefathers of technical analysis. Join in and let Linda guide you in a first rate keynote address given at a recent international trading conference.

Get back to the basics and refine your skills by seeking the wisdom of a proven market wizard.

Classic Indicators is for everyone. Whether you are a short-term trader in the S&P 500, enjoy trading stocks or just a student of the markets, you’ll love this exclusive DVD.

Recognized in Jack Schwager’s own classic, “The New Market Wizards”, Linda shares her favorite trading techniques in a 75-minute DVD presentation you’ll watch over and over again.

Learn valuable techniques, how to stay disciplined and what it takes to keep you running at full speed!
Chapters

Beginning
   Classic Indicators
   Intro
   Three Principles
   Charles Dow
   Schabaker
   Wyckoff
   Elliot
   Five Basic Principles
   Basic Model
   Money Making Today
   A Treasured Book
   The Fish Test
   Testimonials
   Final Word

Hector DeVille – The Intraday Market Flow Strategy

This is an excellent day trading system that keeps things simple and profitable. You don’t need fancy indicators and complicated strategies to day trade.  Hector teaches you how to analyze the market from an intraday point of view, pick the best currencies to trade and execute the best trades for qucik in-and-out profits.

20 videos (5 hours total)
   Intraday trading system
   Trades all around the clock
   Applicable to any currency pair
   Aims for small, quick trades

Hector Deville – Learn Forex Live – Home Study Power Course 2009

Learn Forex Live is a first and foremost a currency trading video course in which Hector Deville gradually eases you into his world and the way he trades the market. I say gradually because the course starts off with trading methods which lean to the simple but you gradually move onto more advanced systems which do require some former knowledge. But don’t worry, you’ll learn everything you need on the videos.
Content Included:
Introduction (1 Video)
Beginners Module – Forex Trading Basics (6 Videos)
Swing Trading (27 Videos)
Breakout Trading (17 Videos)
Intraday Trading (10 Videos)
London Open Breakout Trading (9 Videos)
Price Action Support & Resistance Trading (14 Videos)
News Trading (10 Videos)
Counter Trend Trading (5 Videos)
The 10 Golden Rules for Forex Success (1Video)
metatrader Tutorials and Advanced Custom Indicators

Ok, guys, some private messages keep coming in where told to think about distribution of those files once more. One fellow is saying that owner of above-mentioned website is member of this forum and probably we are trying to destroy his business this way not intentionally.

But anyway, I will post links to those materials where I promised.

The list is:

LBR Market Structure and Trade Management Strategies

LBR Classic Indicators back to the Future

Hector DeVille – The Intraday Market Flow Strategy

Hector Deville – Learn Forex Live – Home Study Power Course 2009

Mark Douglas – Mental Toughness

Jason Stapleton – 4xtraderslive – Pro Trader Bootcamp

This is what I was wondering about. How come so much traffic on Oron? And that too with quality trading materials. Interestingly these posts are not available elsewhere on any other file hosting site.

I am sometimes sceptic about black box... we never know what will come out of digging the hill. Hopefully, we get what we are searching for. My eager wait and best wishes with All Others :)

Guys, I gave premium account to our fellow under the nickname "masterdeki". He will post links as soon as it is ready.

P.S. Please keep leaving your contacts and will to do such kind of work. I am serious and intending to upload all materials to another resource. If "masterdeki" gets tired or won't have time, we will need substitutes, so just keep going. Thanks. Materials that will be ready soon are:

As I promise I will download all materials,just need time...first we must wait 2 days to receive another quota for DL,then another day to download and upload to another host...materials will be posted here,just be pattient...

Just to clarify-Hector's learn forex live course that we have on oron is old course witch in module,for example,london open breakout strategy,has 9 videos while last course from hector in that module have 20 videos.So I will not download that course and unnecessarily consume the quota because I allready downloading that course from torrent and I will share it by modules when it's over if someone really wants it.

P.S.Linda Raschke Market Strategy currently uploading

Edited by masterdeki

Ok, guys, some private messages keep coming in where told to think about distribution of those files once more. One fellow is saying that owner of above-mentioned website is member of this forum and probably we are trying to destroy his business this way not intentionally.

Well If he is a member of this forum he should know better and share it with us. or atleast put links on his site that non premium users can download.

• 4 weeks later...

Request to StoneCold69

If anyone still needs help, I have 50Mbps DL and 5Mbps UL and am happy to do some work if links are provided (I can up to fileserve who are pretty good)

SC69

Can you download the file from this url :

Here is the original URL :

And if you are able to download it, would you be kind enough to check whether the files are working actually? I was trying to download, yet the file size was way too big for my slow net speed and could not download the entire thing in one go. I would really appreciate it, if you can upload it in smaller parts.

Edited by prantor