Autotrading Strategic and Indicator System generate $4000 Profit per Month

Autotrading Strategic and Indicator System generate $4000 Profit per Month  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Autotrading Strategic and Indicator System generate $4000 Profit per Month

Hi Everyone,

I am a Day traders and do trading on Emini S&P 500 Futures,Forex. I am ordinary traders like you and was always looking for a good Strategic system which can give me a Steady income. So far, I had tried many strategies and Indicators , but not successfully achieved my target and I stopped trading for a while and decided to Research on Market and technical analysis without any investing. I have read lots about market Analysis strategy.

And Finally found a strategic and Indicator system EminiSwing

which is similar to give a Auto Trading Platform and a Steady income. I have read their E-Book and downloaded one month Demo and learn how its trade and Learn how to trigger Earning from millions of Investors. The best things about the system is Autotrading and the implementation of Artificial Intelligence that's gives you a Guarantee of your Money.

If you like it, I would request all of you to encourage all the new traders who can Learn Trading at NO COST from using the strategics and indicators system from http://eminiswing.com

I hope the Post would help you.

Thanks and Happy trading

Seems to be what I have been waiting for :

"The best things about the system is Autotrading and the implementation of Artificial Intelligence that's gives you a Guarantee of your Money."

Some cynics might attach those smilies that hold their sides laughing at the very idea!!!

I have been to look at the site, waiting for more info.

It is close to a scheme that Rockwall (Rockwell) Trading promote. Momentum bars or range bars but in this case a channel. Seems to be buy/sell as price comes out of the channel one way, exit when it comes out of the other side.

With Rockwell one needed to join a particular broker for the software.

More when I get more.

Edited by Freddie

The $4000/month is based on what starting amount? $1k?, 10k or 100K?

Hi Everyone,

I am a Day traders and do trading on Emini S&P 500 Futures,Forex. I am ordinary traders like you and was always looking for a good Strategic system which can give me a Steady income. So far, I had tried many strategies and Indicators , but not successfully achieved my target and I stopped trading for a while and decided to Research on Market and technical analysis without any investing. I have read lots about market Analysis strategy.

And Finally found a strategic and Indicator system EminiSwing

which is similar to give a Auto Trading Platform and a Steady income. I have read their E-Book and downloaded one month Demo and learn how its trade and Learn how to trigger Earning from millions of Investors. The best things about the system is Autotrading and the implementation of Artificial Intelligence that's gives you a Guarantee of your Money.

If you like it, I would request all of you to encourage all the new traders who can Learn Trading at NO COST from using the strategics and indicators system from http://eminiswing.com

I hope the Post would help you.

Thanks and Happy trading

investing $5000 ..

All the result profit has generated by investing only $2000.

http://eminiswing.com/Blog_Posts/7.26.2010/

These blog posts actually say "All results shown are hypothetical, not actual results.

Hypothetical performance results have many inherent limitations... One of the limitations of hypothetical performance results is that they are generally prepared with the benefit of hindsight. "

Is this whole thread merely a marketing ploy???????

Looks that way to me pretend results!!!

Edited by Freddie

• 1 month later...

Yes August was down but if you consider previous profit we will find that you have much profit than one months loss.

See their September result are published in their sites as below one I mentioned.

"14 Trades, 11 Winning Trades, $822.50 for 29-September-2010"

http://eminiswing.com/Blog_Posts/9.29.2010/

• 1 year later...