[REQ] Fibonnacci Trader WorkShop (Bolze, Dennis - Hartle, Th

marinko

please if any body has these videos 8Cd set I have only CDS 6 and 7 .

Fibonnacci Trader WorkShop

Contents:

Learn about the odds in trading, then experiment with money management... learn how to shift the odds in your favor.

Experience hands-on building of charts and constructing a trading plan.

Find a trigger to enter the trade as well as learn to do a proper backtest.

Learn stop placement and targets, and how to design this trading plan to fit your style of trading and risks.

Learn a new ‘fib’ tool and how to link it and find support and resistance in the market.

We will have a real-time live trading demonstration from open until close!

You will leave this workshop with a clearer idea of how to trade, how to develop a trading plan and backtest it, and how to find the safe low risk entry for a trade.

SPECIAL GUEST PRESENTATION BY THOM HARTLE:

Specific ways to improve your favorite trading approaches.

How to use the exchange volume statistics to confirm the trend.

How to interpret exchange volume statistics as an early warning to trend changes.

Swing trading methods based on Thom Hartle`s own private indicator, the HPO (Hartle Prospect Oscillator).

About Experts:

Dennis Bolze, Some of you will remember Dennis from his guest presentation at our Fibonacci Trader workshop in April of 2002. He did a super presentation for us at the Trader`s Expo last November too. During his years at Hat Trading Corp., based at the Chicago Mercantile Exchange, he worked his way up to the Chief Trading Analyst. Dennis was a weekend feature on Lewis Borsellino’s Teach Trade website, and he spoke about combining market internals with fibonacci confluences at Carol Boroden’s Syncmt.com

Thom Hartle is president of Market Analytics, Inc. He worked with Robert Krausz on a number of projects including the Fibonacci Trader Journals, Wizard On Wall Street, and other projects. His twenty plus years in the markets began at on the sell side of Wall Street at Merrill Lynch, next, after moving to Drexel Burnham Lambert, he was appointed Vice President Financial Futures, and worked with large institutions. Five years later, he left the sell side of Wall Street and became a trader for the Federal Home Loan Bank of Seattle. Then for nine years, he was Editor of Technical Analysis of Stocks & Commodities Magazine. Today, he works with private traders, writes for Active Trader Magazine, and trades for himself. He recently released the Hartle Prospect Oscillator, his own proprietary indicator for traders

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

I have the workshop by Bolze and Carolyn Boroden.

It indeed shows what can be end result when the students of the best minds meet ( Krausz and Miner, that is). However, I am yet searching Jackson's works on High Probability Zones----- I have the indicators and the using principles, but I am yet to know how he managed the bottom and top picking so uncannily.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
And let me add before i forget----- the Workshop has a 7 day live trading session with profits and accuracy that is bedazzling. I only watched Linda Raschke ( mentored by Larry Connors) do that earlier, but in a much smaller scale.

You sure the accuracy was 'bedazzling'?

It seems Dennis Bolze didn't know anything about trading and was running a huge ponzi scheme, he was caught and convicted to serve 327 months in prison. Read the entire article here ---> http://www.wate.com/story/13045363/convicted-gatlinburg-swindler-dennis-bolze-gets-maximum-sentence

If he had bedazzling accuracy I very much doubt he'd be in prison for a ponzi scheme and defrauding investors, I have my doubts about Carolyn Boroden as well maybe she was in on it as well and can't trade perhaps its just that she hasn't been caught yet?

Edited by hermanhess

You sure the accuracy was 'bedazzling'?

It seems Dennis Bolze didn't know anything about trading and was running a huge ponzi scheme, he was caught and convicted to serve 327 months in prison. Read the entire article here ---> http://www.wate.com/story/13045363/convicted-gatlinburg-swindler-dennis-bolze-gets-maximum-sentence.

If he had bedazzling accuracy I very much doubt he'd be in prison for a ponzi scheme and defrauding investors, I have my doubts about Carolyn Boroden as well maybe she was in on it as well and can't trade perhaps its just that she hasn't been caught yet?

Wow! thanks.