NLFX Never Lose Forex FX

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

NLFX (Never Lose Forex) Strategy

Good morning, this system is in high demand, I've found on 2 different forums a PARTIAL piece of this strategy, I'll include the part I have BUT just know that without the rules of this strategy, you'll be trading blindly. Now there is a guy that offered a zip file that contains 2 passwords, one lets you see just the file structure of the zip (the contents, pdf's, indicators, and videos) the second password will unloack everything, but he wants money for that, so I have both files but we need a .rar password recovery that can find out what the other password is. The first file is called nlfx approximation.zip it will unzip without any password. The second file which is the one that needs edu is called nlfx-student-trade.-services--solutions.rar (to partially unzip it use this password ser7777777 ) it will say wrong password but it will give you the first level unzip and you'll see the file contents, but can't use them. Hope you can find someone to recover that full access password.

nlfx approximation.zip - https://forex-station.com/download/file.php?id=3364657&sid=559d5c7dda8549a643f66d3b0bdaff4e

nlfx-student-trade.-services--solutions.rar - https://mega.nz/file/HUkmyaAb#qklfBb2swZKk4bmZ2QmQLtp8VTsyEIYqY43vG2jnUUE

I thank you for offering to sell this but I agree with Dannydon786, this is a sharing community. Again thanks but no thanks. I'm a bit confused, in all of the videos for this strategy everyone is showing huge profits daily, so if a person brought this system within a week at the absolute worst performance, it should pay for itself, but when I look from forum to forum people who have brought this system are always trying to sell it or charge to teach someone how to set it up. I'm beginning to think this is a fake pyramid scam. Lastly I've also noticed that each forum I've seen it posted by someone looking to sell it or for training -setup, that person is new to the forum and this is there first or second post, which also reassures me that this is a scam. Thanks but no Thanks. Edited by johnnyblazing

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...