Intraday trick(Simply powerful strategy)-Pls share ur trick and let's help each othr

Hello lovely people,

As i am new to trading, i want to learn as many tricks as possible from trading community. I want you guys to keep it simple and share any of your tips/tricks like the following one.

"99-144 strategy" - One of the kindest traders shared this trick online(God bless him).

It works well most of the times(you can back-test in 1 min/5 min time-frames; 1 Day is most preferable)

- Take a lower leg of any script, mark 99 bars and 144 bars from that low(you can use "Date range tool" in case you are using tradingview, for marking). You can expect trending movement from that bar. As simple as that:)

Note: Take swing low as a starting point and start marking from that low. Don't pick immediate pull backs as they cause lot of noice.

Please leave me thanks once you find it worked. Feel free to revert back for any clarifications.

PLEASE share your simple and easy strategies like the one i shared. Let's keep trading simple.

Peace :)

Edited by novoice

Hello lovely people,

As i am new to trading, i want to learn as many tricks as possible from trading community. I want you guys to keep it simple and share any of your tips/tricks like the following one.

"99-144 strategy" - One of the kindest traders shared this trick online(God bless him).

It works well most of the times(you can back-test in 1 min/5 min time-frames; 1 Day is most preferable)

- Take a lower leg of any script, mark 99 bars and 144 bars from that low(you can use "Date range tool" in case you are using tradingview, for marking). You can expect trending movement from that bar. As simple as that:)

Note: Take swing low as a starting point and start marking from that low. Don't pick immediate pull backs as they cause lot of noice.

Please leave me thanks once you find it worked. Feel free to revert back for any clarifications.

PLEASE share your simple and easy strategies like the one i shared. Let's keep trading simple.

Peace :)

Thanks for sharing. I tested it on Silver future contract and it seems to me that the strategy is working/not working very randomly.

Thanks for sharing. I tested it on Silver future contract and it seems to me that the strategy is working/not working very randomly.

Ok. Actually we need to be a bit discretionary on selecting 99/144 bars, on proper swing legs. Attaching today's Silver future chart (1 min and 5 min) for your reference. I am confident that in longer time-frames this would be profitable. Btw, please drop any of your strategies if who know some..

xmFDZkt

zJfBqhM

Thanks for the feedback :)

Ok. Actually we need to be a bit discretionary on selecting 99/144 bars, on proper swing legs. Attaching today's Silver future chart (1 min and 5 min) for your reference. I am confident that in longer time-frames this would be profitable. Btw, please drop any of your strategies if who know some..

xmFDZkt

zJfBqhM

Thanks for the feedback :)

Okay as far as I am understanding from your chart that the 99th bar and 144th bar does not give you the exact mareket turning point. We have to adjust it a little bit. If that is the case then I think, you get a better clarity of the probable market direction by studying the price action. It's just my opinion. If the strategy you ,mentioned suits you and profitable for you then stick to it. Happy trading :)

Okay as far as I am understanding from your chart that the 99th bar and 144th bar does not give you the exact mareket turning point. We have to adjust it a little bit. If that is the case then I think, you get a better clarity of the probable market direction by studying the price action. It's just my opinion. If the strategy you ,mentioned suits you and profitable for you then stick to it. Happy trading :)

Of course, there wouldn't be sudden reversal from that exact point. If that is the case, i would have been a millionaire by now :D

We just have to wait for breakout and proceed by the trend. I trade by price action too. This trick is just like another weapon in my arsenal.

• 1 month later...