[Req] Tradeguider 4.5

marketrulez

I need esignal crack which u use to connect with tradguider

esignal is a data provider. so you would need subscribe to esignal to get the data. even if you have eSignal 12 cracked, you still need their data.

Way to use Tradeguider EOD

Install Real-Time Advanced GET 9.0 - Dashboard Edition

https://www.esignal.com/advancedget/download

Install Tradeguider EOD and cra k .

Open Tradeguider and choose esignal as datafeed.

This will open Tradeguider and then you can use Metastock EoD files for your analysis. (No need to Install Advanced Get if using Truedata)

The reason why we need to install Advanced get is because Tradeguider EoD needs Esignal data manager to open

No need if you wish to work with Metastock EoD data . It just needs esignal data manager installed on your computer to open.

Else if you want realtime you will have to subscribe to esignal. Moreover Tradeguider EoD supports only 1 hour data in realtime . Even if you subscribe to esignal you will not be able to watch 5 min or 15 min charts.

Check Image

https://imageupload.io/30K47FPB75.i

I have the e-signal not installed and it turns on without any problems. I do not fully understand what you mean, so when e-signal data manager is installed, can we use eod data without subscription?

Where did you get your eSignal and can it import EOD or IEOD market data? Do you have to link eSignal to their data or their website? Can it be used as a stand alone program?

Elaboration

Can someone make a clear installation video please.... Including step by step installation of tg eod and ESignal along with the links to the setup files of tg eod and ESignal data manager....

For me even if I have installed ESignal data manager, when I open tg eod it says to install ESignal data manager and then to install the tg eod again...

It will be better if the installation is tried on a fresh computer which has no trading softwares....

Edited by SilverSurferNLR
Further Elaboration

• 1 year later...