TTT_Auto_OF from tradingthetape.com

user33

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think any auto-trading system can actually make money, otherwise the developer would have been very rich by trading it and he would not sell it for any price, let alone $75 CAD.

I do think the manual trading using this tool can be very helpful, if you want you can always use the auto-trade signals as reference.

I had never traded ZN before, but these videos opened my eyes, I am going to start to observe ZN in DOM and in foortprint charts (which basically is what this program does, but it seems easier to read than footprint charts).

I only believe in my manual scalping: volume + footprint + T&S (order flow) and Order-Book, these are the profitable tools >:)

Agree 100%! this program combine all of these into one single chart, which is why I am interested in using it for manual trading.

It takes a lot of study... devastating study hours and hours of training...

@gonzo those tools are the KEY but the RIGHT KNOWLEDGE creates the money...

Good gain's to you and all!

Scalping-RU

The RIGHT KNOWLEDGE of reading the tape is very difficult to come by, for me it can only be acquired through extensive real time trading experience (focused real time practice with keen observation, developing setups through observing patterns and test the setups in real time, real money trading practice, it is very time consuming and cost money).

The right tools like footprint charts helps a lot. The Jigsaw DOM, on the other hand, is not helpful, because it is very difficult to use in real time. The TTT_Auto_OF looks much easier to use than jigsaw DOM.

I meant screen time and not studying on paper books, I agree with you on everything you've written;

Try to spend many hours on the tape and you'll see that it will be easy to read, you'll see false orders, iceberg and many other tricks that smart-money make...

We hope that someone will educate as well as to test the goodness of the indicator.

I only believe in my manual scalping: volume + footprint + T&S (order flow) and Order-Book, these are the profitable tools >:)

Scalping-RU, you very correct wrote the basic need for profitable trading.

We can understand the trade only if you can understand placing orders in real time.

There are a lot of traders who like beautiful red and green arrows/sell-buy \auto-systems...

But once they lose a few real accounts...

Only then traders would cease to believe arrows

Edited by gorbat

We are all human, even the "big players" are human...

Being such, they need to earn 2 keys:

The TOOLS and the PSYCHOLOGY of the "big players" or "smart money";

I think the tools help us to 30% and the remaining 70% is all psychology;

It is useless to use buy/sell arrows or EA Robots, this is ridiculous!

We have a brain and should be adequately exploited

This is just my opinion...

Scalping-RU

We use some indicators to analyze The market. After we choose if make order or not, any order are Money!!!! The important are indicators, because we can understand to Put own money on The market or not. I understand that some indicator cost much, and some One would Like to use before to buy it, and if some productor do not leave a free trial versione is right to use a edu version, But just to try them. indicators are power to make money, and i choose to use original to go to market in real account. My money are real, and i wont to got min risk, in any thing. If i Will get any problem i know to call, and i can Claim my rights.

User33

Thank you for starting this thread. I noticed a lot of traffic from this site and decided to investigate.

I created the software and will try to answer your questions here:

1. The primary purpose of the code is to automatically analyze order flow and plot that information on the chart so it can be used within the context of price action over time. The goal is to expose the actions of the bigger players that move the market to determine whether to enter, exit or scale-in.

2. By far the most important automation feature is Auto_Exit which reads the order flow and price action relative to that order flow to determine whether a trade should be exited instantly to try to limit the entry risk on the trade to 1 tick with a maximum of 2 ticks. The point here is that if it is clear that the big players are not providing the pressure required to continue the trade in a favorable direction then there is no point in waiting for a stop to get hit. Instead, exit instantly and look for another place to risk 1 tick.

3. Similarly, if in a profitable trade and the order flow and relative price action indicate the trade is likely finished then the OVE feature of the code will automatically exit the position limiting drawdown to 2 ticks. Again, why wait for a stop to get hit when you know well before hand that the market is reversing.

4. Using a strategy without the required training on how and when to use it will likely lead to failure. No strategy or indicator is going to turn a bad market that you should not be trading into a profitable market. There are no 'magic solution', no 'cash machines'. All there is is hard work to learn how to enter high-probability trades, reduce risk on those entries, how and when to increase size on profitable trades and when to exit trades to maximize profits. To offer any tool without detailed instructions on how and when to apply the tool would be irresponsible. Hence unlimited training is included with the software.

5. Pricing is set intentionally low since this is a tool to be used every day for every trade and as such should save more money for the trader than the monthly cost of the software. In other words, the methodology and automation pay for themselves much like a Chicago-based server pays for itself.

6. While the above automated analysis and exit features work every time for every instrument and are all that should be necessary, there are additional automated features in the software. Unfortunately it is these features that get the most focus thereby implying the software is some kind of 'cash machine' that you just turn on and count the money. This is not intended and text and videos that might be construed in this manner are constantly edited and/or deleted. Indeed, if the software only made profits all the time it would not be offered to the public. On the contrary the software and training are intended to identify high-probability entries and exits based on order flow, period.

7. Having said all that the additional automated features are illustrated in videos. When trading 10 ZN lots these function may lose $2-300 or make $2-3,000. It depends on the day. Personally I use them to trade the Open, News and to scale-in. I try to emphasize this on the website however the message seems to be continually overlooked. I can answer further questions on these features however wish to stress that they should not be the primary focus of potential users.

I would be happy to answer further questions you may have.

User33

Thank you for starting this thread. I noticed a lot of traffic from this site and decided to investigate.

I created the software and will try to answer your questions here:

1. The primary purpose of the code is to automatically analyze order flow and plot that information on the chart so it can be used within the context of price action over time. The goal is to expose the actions of the bigger players that move the market to determine whether to enter, exit or scale-in.

2. By far the most important automation feature is Auto_Exit which reads the order flow and price action relative to that order flow to determine whether a trade should be exited instantly to try to limit the entry risk on the trade to 1 tick with a maximum of 2 ticks. The point here is that if it is clear that the big players are not providing the pressure required to continue the trade in a favorable direction then there is no point in waiting for a stop to get hit. Instead, exit instantly and look for another place to risk 1 tick.

3. Similarly, if in a profitable trade and the order flow and relative price action indicate the trade is likely finished then the OVE feature of the code will automatically exit the position limiting drawdown to 2 ticks. Again, why wait for a stop to get hit when you know well before hand that the market is reversing.

4. Using a strategy without the required training on how and when to use it will likely lead to failure. No strategy or indicator is going to turn a bad market that you should not be trading into a profitable market. There are no 'magic solution', no 'cash machines'. All there is is hard work to learn how to enter high-probability trades, reduce risk on those entries, how and when to increase size on profitable trades and when to exit trades to maximize profits. To offer any tool without detailed instructions on how and when to apply the tool would be irresponsible. Hence unlimited training is included with the software.

5. Pricing is set intentionally low since this is a tool to be used every day for every trade and as such should save more money for the trader than the monthly cost of the software. In other words, the methodology and automation pay for themselves much like a Chicago-based server pays for itself.

6. While the above automated analysis and exit features work every time for every instrument and are all that should be necessary, there are additional automated features in the software. Unfortunately it is these features that get the most focus thereby implying the software is some kind of 'cash machine' that you just turn on and count the money. This is not intended and text and videos that might be construed in this manner are constantly edited and/or deleted. Indeed, if the software only made profits all the time it would not be offered to the public. On the contrary the software and training are intended to identify high-probability entries and exits based on order flow, period.

7. Having said all that the additional automated features are illustrated in videos. When trading 10 ZN lots these function may lose $2-300 or make $2-3,000. It depends on the day. Personally I use them to trade the Open, News and to scale-in. I try to emphasize this on the website however the message seems to be continually overlooked. I can answer further questions on these features however wish to stress that they should not be the primary focus of potential users.

I would be happy to answer further questions you may have.

Let's see you post your results from just 6 months of your live account to back up that you know how to use your own product. If not your just another PT Barnum looking for suckers.

@tradethetape:

1- tick stop is a lie! you get in the trade on inside bid-ask, with pressure on you side, you already lost 1-tick.

When the pressure dropped at 1-tick below your entry, you can only exit by hitting the other side of inside bid-ask, that is minimum of 2-ticks loss if market just pull back 1-tick from the direction of your trade, you can not get filled on 1-tick loss.

Come on! you know that! don't lie to innocent people.