REQ: Fin Alg Market Balance

Thanks, kungfutrader.

I saw only one dll file in the rar folder you post. Can you please tell me how to install it? (where to put it in ninjatrader)? Do I need to download the free-trial version of the indicator on their site first?

I have this indicator not installed on my system but that is the way I would do it. Install the trial and replace the dll. It should be in /bin/Custom

I install the trial and in the bin/custom it has two dlls (Final.MarketBalance.X64.dll and Final.MarketBalance.X86.dll). However, in the file that you post, there is only one dll Final.MarketBalance.dll. I think it can't work. Anyone has any ideas how to do it? thanks

those three files seem to be identical, you might try to delete X64 and X86 files and replace them with cracked dll and restart ninja.

Hi forexmaniac84,

Maybe you should have a try like this ——

1 .Removes NinjaScript Assembly _ ... fin-alg

2. Don't install the trial again!

3. import kungfutrader's file. the file work well with X86 or X64. don't worry about that .

4. Restart NT

if all above don't work

Re-install NT7 and again .... :)

The problem is i cant import the kungfutrader's file.It is a rar file.I changed it to zip file in order for ninja to recognize then use Import NinjaScript fumction but it said the file is corrupted n cant be imported

How to changed it to zip?

You should uprar first and zip the .dll to a zip again.

Then imported it again.

if still appeared imported error again

maybe there is something wrong with your indi installed before , it's not kungfutrader's file's problem.

Good luck!

Hi windo,

I did exactly the same as you said. I unrar the kungfu's file and zip only the dll file and import the zip file but still got error message. I didn't install any indicator or the trial before this step

Hi Kungfutrader, my Norton has detected a virus... pls check and let us know. Thanks in advance

Checked it

https://www.virustotal.com/de/file/bb0684ef4bfb47ba9c0b7891662ee0e13e8b434074033e38e65446917cd6d267/analysis/1367419024/

9/49 say that there is a trojan in there.

I can not confirm it. I have not installed the file. Got it here from the forum a couple of postings ago.

Most cracks is detected like trojans by the antivirus

Hi Livermore and all members of the forum.

Each of us try program only before the license purchase.

I am responsible for the words that will write.

Professional trojan program does not exist in nowhere database.

For this reason, absolutely do not use cracks dll on a computer with a live account.

You must have another computer for these cracks dll.

If there is no other computer you need to virtual Windows,

and don't forget the virtual keyboard.

Regards

\ free cheese only in a mousetrap. \

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...