Forex Pips Striker Indicator request

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

hi fxeasy5, i put the two on top of each other and they are not the same. It looks to me the one I posted is better by a long shot. The only problem I have is that it doesn't refresh after each candle. So there is no signal and you change TF or whatever and then there is a signal. Is it possible for anyone to change the indicator so it checks after candle close and display the signal if there? For some reason, I think this indicator is worth playing around with if it is tweaked to work right.

jt

hi fxeasy5, i put the two on top of each other and they are not the same. It looks to me the one I posted is better by a long shot. The only problem I have is that it doesn't refresh after each candle. So there is no signal and you change TF or whatever and then there is a signal. Is it possible for anyone to change the indicator so it checks after candle close and display the signal if there? For some reason, I think this indicator is worth playing around with if it is tweaked to work right.

jt

I don´t think they are different.

Maybe pips striker has different settings only.

Nobody can modify an ex4 file.

Old decompilers don´t decompile it, so nothing can be done right now.

ok, that's a shame... the one in the website as posted at the start of this thread is the same as the one you mentioned, but, the one I posted is different possibly an old version or something like that. I can't work out what it is made of which is annoying but something just aint right with it. If someone could help then we might get somewhere. It looks like a RSI 50 cross but on what setting I don't know as it seems to change. I have tried RSI MTF and still it doesn't line up.

The book says : Forex Pips Striker strategy: Forex Pips Striker Strategy & Buy or Sell Arrow Signal Provder is fully based on Fast EMA-14, Slow EMA-21 With combination of RSI indicator-17 default settings.

But the MA's don't seem to line up with anything. I just don't get it but I will keep trying.