Request: Please help

Hello my friends,

I just want to try something with the EAs which works only on demo accounts because of low spread and fast execution and no commission..So can any body help me with names of these EAs which works only on demo and make 1000sss %%. Or just give the names .

Note that i have tried fxgeniuse and it brothers.. but i want something else such as MDP, but it shared and thanks to everybody who helped to share and crack this EA .. So Please help me to find all these EAs that works on demo and don't work on live because of big spread, commissions, re quotes.

Thanks in Advanced

sounds like an agenda more than anything!

That's YOUR job, do your homework.

You've already turned up two of them but they're not good enough?

What you're asking for could qualify most EAs anyway.

Thank you guys anyway for replying but i wished that you could help me. You have to know that i have no bad meaning for any body, i just need these type of EAs to test and try something and make something that everyone desires.

Thanks again!

Hello my friends,

I just want to try something with the EAs which works only on demo accounts because of low spread and fast execution and no commission..So can any body help me with names of these EAs which works only on demo and make 1000sss %%. Or just give the names .

Note that i have tried fxgeniuse and it brothers.. but i want something else such as MDP, but it shared and thanks to everybody who helped to share and crack this EA .. So Please help me to find all these EAs that works on demo and don't work on live because of big spread, commissions, re quotes.

Thanks in Advanced

MDP is great on FinFX demo (it tripled my demo account in no time!), but I hear it sucks if you take it live!