(Req) Maybe this is the best EA in 2011? check this out.....

I see amazing result from this EA, the name is Morpheus OddBot EA, for today i see a many2 EA in this business but i think this one is not the same,maybe anyone have it?.........i'm wait for your response, many thx before it.

This is the link:

hxxp://www.mellyforex.c0m/reviews/item/2011/06/morpheus-oddbot-ea---expert-advisor-review

This is amazing to see that almost all EA proposed/sold (and a bunch of them decompiled here ), have at some point or Demo testing or Live testing with results shared at Mt4i or myfxbook with good results. The weird thing is that if this is a live account reported by EA creator at myfxbook (or similar) is that they play with 250$ or 1000$ to show their good live results .... . If I am an EA creator I should show everybody how proud and how much trust I drop on my creation and have the balls to put some real cash ( 5k and up) on the horse I trust in. I would really apreciate if any at I-I could show me a REAL account running with an EA showing profitabily for more than 6 months that started with at least 5k ... Thank you.

sdek4x

• 3 weeks later...