Jump to content

⤴️-Paid Ad- Check advertising disclaimer here. Add your banner here.🔥

gadfly

⭐ V.I.P.
  • Posts

    2,012
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    577

Everything posted by gadfly

  1. I'm having a few technical problems with posts: (1) Text is compressed to the left side of the post, i.e., the right-side margin is very wide. (2) If you try to edit a post, all the text disappears in the edit box. You'd have to go back a page, copy your original post text, then paste and edit it to submit it. P.S. - The aforementioned text compression did not occur in this subforum - weird.
  2. This is supposedly a good alternative to Option Net, but I don't know what their services cost: https://www.sterlingtradingtech.com/ Also, I've been told this is good for options strategy back testing, I have not used it: https://www.optionslam.com/
  3. Yeah, I forgot all about the Kojak lollipop - you think he's a sweetheart until he knocks you down and whips out the handcuffs. >:)
  4. Well, I was close, suspected his name was Youwawalla but it is Mewawalla. At least it is not Impersonatingmewawalla.
  5. "Did you find him?" Only his hairdresser can identify him.
  6. Is there a prize for guessing correctly? ... um, Yoda's son?
  7. New Link Lee Lowell - Get Rich with Options, 2nd Edition (pdf) { https://amzn.to/3bT6prj } http://www.mediafire.com/?5favkn118p16cj7 P.S. - Here's his website: https://www.smartoptionseller.com
  8. Why were the threads for free webinars by Linda Raschke deleted?! :hammer: Linda Raschke - Live@TAG Workshop: Taking Schabacker's Trading Principles into the 21st Century (1997) Linda Raschke - CMT Webinar; Traditional and Unique Ways to Use Relative Strength -11/10/11 Linda Raschke - CMT Webinar; Sklarew and Momentum Tricks -6/5/19
  9. "this may be a ****** question but are group buys considered sharing?" The forum admin must think so because he has removed group buy threads for items on that list. The list really just means: "These companies have gone to the trouble of contacting us to tell us not to sell or distribute their materials on this site."
  10. This thread should be posted in a place where forum members are liable to see it, not buried in a subforum that does not even come up in a search: 6077-Black-Book-List-stuff-you-can-t-SHARE-update-aug-2020
  11. Here is one that few people have heard of: :D /forum.php
  12. I have shared this book here: /showthread.php/33312-Arthur-Merrill-Book?p=473159&viewfull=1#post473159
  13. "I am looking for 5th edition." There is no digital version of it, correct?
  14. "they've taken all mega links down" I do not post any links in this subforum as they are visible to the public without logging in. But if you don't mind if they're deleted, go ahead.
  15. stt, this section of the forum can be viewed without logging in (!)
  16. There's already a thread about this issue: http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/32007-Why-its-logging-me-off-every-time
  17. Has anyone seen any of the movies he's been in? https://www.movies.com/actors/richard-ney/richard-ney-movies/p286498 He plays an impoverished bank clerk in this one, I least it wasn't a poor stock trader. https://www.movies.com/thelovablecheat/details/m50182
  18. If you post your request in a secure part of the forum, i.e., not here where anyone can see it without logging in, there's a good chance I can help you out.
  19. Thank you... and I forgive you for carrying a fly swatter the first time I met you. ;)
  20. Enter your forum ID and password and make sure you check the box to the right of the "Log in" button, and you should stay logged in. If you do not check the box, it will log you out when you start browsing the forum. If it still logs you out after you've checked the box, it means the problem is with your browser, it is rejecting cookies.
  21. I contacted the Universe, and it refused to trade with me. :((
  22. I don't recall what I shared but I've been told strongmarket are the litigious sort so I won't be sharing their stuff in a public forum like this one.
  23. What trading platform is he using?
  24. Please check post #17....
  25. How To Unpack a Split Archive (.rar file) Split archives are large .rar files that are divided into two or more parts. The file extensions will be named "File".part1.rar, .part2.rar, .part3.rar, etc. All parts of a split .rar archive must be placed in the same folder in order to extract the files from it. For example, to unpack a 3 part split archive named "Trader 1".rar, you must place the "Trader 1.part1.rar," "Trader 1.part2.rar," and "Trader 1.part3.rar" archives in the same folder. To open the entire archive, right-click on the the Trader1.part1.rar file and choose "Extract Here." This will extract all files from the "Trader 1" archive into the folder in which you've placed it.

⤴️-Paid Ad- Check advertising disclaimer here. Add your banner here.🔥

×
×
  • Create New...