Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Worthy Trader Movies & Documentaries

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Worthy Trader Movies & Documentaries

    We have all seen The Wolf of Wall Street, Trading Places, Wall Street (1987) and probably a few others I have forgotten.
    Are there any other trader movies or documentaries others think are worth watching? Nothing heavy just for fun.
    I stumbled across this one, CBT final few years of opencry.

    Floored
    Code:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--H8SY334Zw

  • #2
    The Crash of 1929 & The Great Depression
    Traders
    Wall Street 2 2010
    The Big Short
    Margin Call
    Mr Blobby Chartered Accountancy

    Comment


    • #3
      Still the best

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tP7nXjjg1c

      "...there´ll be some kind of decline. It´ll be earth shattering, sabre rattling and it´ll have wall street in a tizzy and create headlines that´ll dwarf anything that´s happened to this point in time.

      Comment


      • #4
        I would have missed that one with a typical search so thanks for that.


        Originally posted by btul View Post
        Still the best



        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tP7nXjjg1c

        "...there´ll be some kind of decline. It´ll be earth shattering, sabre rattling and it´ll have wall street in a tizzy and create headlines that´ll dwarf anything that´s happened to this point in time.

        Comment


        • #5
          No problem. It´s a shame the picture quality is not so good, but it´s still a cracking watch.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by ootl10 View Post
            The Crash of 1929 & The Great Depression
            Traders
            Wall Street 2 2010
            The Big Short
            Margin Call
            Mr Blobby Chartered Accountancy
            Thanks for the sharing. keep contributing

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by btul View Post
              Still the best

              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tP7nXjjg1c

              "...there´ll be some kind of decline. It´ll be earth shattering, sabre rattling and it´ll have wall street in a tizzy and create headlines that´ll dwarf anything that´s happened to this point in time.
              This is what I got after going to the link above - "
              Video unavailable
              This video has been removed by the uploader"
              Any help appreciated.

              Comment


              • #8
                This doc is always getting pulled from YT - PTJ reportedly hates it.

                Here´s another link

                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpBryFPhj4Q

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by btul View Post
                  This doc is always getting pulled from YT - PTJ reportedly hates it.

                  Here´s another link

                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpBryFPhj4Q
                  @12:50 mins. "If it looks like a duck, acts like a duck and sounds like a duck, it's probably not a chicken" ...
                  classic.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X