Anyone have ZoneTraderPro? It is not the same as ZoneTrader on ...see the links below

tradernate

Its only for Esignal?

You must have Esignal installed to be able to use ZoneTraderPro.

ZoneTraderPro now NT,,,,see below

The ZoneTraderPro NinjaTrader Platform includes

•Exhaustion Trade Pattern

•TICK Filter Strategy

•ZoneTraderPro Support and Resistance Zones

The ZoneTraderPro Exhaustion Trade is a high probability pattern which commonly marks market tops and bottoms.

Also included is the ZoneTraderPro TICK filter strategy which is a key filter for your trades. The TICK filter is designed to tell the trader if there is strong buying or selling pressure as it compares to the last buying or selling program, making it very easy to spot TICK divergences, especially if they occur at trading zones.

The ZoneTraderPro Trend and Reversal patterns can easily be identified from the ZoneTraderPro Support and Resistance Zones.

The Exhaustion Trade is commonly a market top or bottom. Because of this, there is a common follow on pattern, in which the market tests the high or low just made. Again this pattern is easily identified with the software, and the trade is confirmed by the TICK filter.

The NinjaTrader platform is a free charting platform. You will need a data feed to power the chart.

For more information just click the Exhaustion Trade Pattern link to the left.

The cost of the ZoneTraderPro NinjaTrader version is $1995.

There is no free trial available for NinjaTrader version. If you would like a demonstration of the NinjaTrader please contact ZoneTraderPro.

Additional patterns and important volume profiling information is currently being programmed into the NinjaTrader script

Yeah I think I remember looking at that.

It has no trial for NT is what I meant.

And considering its 2k I doubt someone will be sharing the files anytime soon.

Seems no one has this one for NT I cant find the files they list it on some other sites as ZTPro but its the other zonetrader ones.

Edited by BulllDozer

• 1 month later...
Do not I repeat do not buy this.

It is a fibonocci retracement indicator. The dots are the 38.6, 50% and 61.8 % zones.

That's all it is. It plots from most recent pivots or tries to. It does a pretty good job of picking pivots .

First, there are no dots, so you're probably talking about ZoneTrader and not ZoneTraderPro.

Here's what ZTP does:

It puts up a .382 line, and a .682-.786 block (some apparent rounding--the bounds hit exact .618 but not quite .786 on the up moves, but exact .786 and not quite .618 on down). If it goes past, it also puts up a zone at 1.50, and past that around 2.50.

It also puts up trade signals at or near those zones (but not all of them). I don't know what it's looking at, at this point.

They have a BarColor indicator that shows when to not trade. This one is so simply I can't believe they bother to protect it. You put it on a volume-bar chart, and if the move is more than a certain amount (default 6 ticks), it's apparent that the bids and offers are thin (you'll see this right after a scheduled FOMC announcement, for instance). You can see this if you watch a bid/ask ladder anyway.

There's another indicator for lifetime members, which signals an "exhaustion trade". I don't know what that is at this time, just started looking at it.

The red or green zones, depending on direction, are a line at .382 and a block at .618-.786. If it gets past, the light blue zone is 1.50-1.618. If it gets past that, a magenta line at 2.50. Like I said, there is some directional rounding, so some of these numbers are exact in one direction, and off a little in the other.

• 1 month later...
It also puts up trade signals at or near those zones (but not all of them). I don't know what it's looking at, at this point.

OK, I think I was over-thinking this. A friend who introduced me to the zonetraderpro said he had talked to the guy and thought the indicator was looking at $TICK, so I was expecting something more sophisticated. After looking at it more, I don't think it's looking at anything other than price. I think that if price doesn't make it to the expected fib on bounce, or maybe within a tick or two, then when it pulls back to an expected support, that support is not signaled as a buy because the price action is perceived as "weak".