Indo Investasi - Strategie

Hello members of this wonderful board !

During the last hours, i was thinking we can work all together to build a good looking system with a better looking performance.

Here are a lot of manpower together, and a lot of good trader meet and share here nice ideas. Like the people from babybips, they was creating there "cowabunga"-strategie, we can build a system for us.

so at first i want to give the idea and i will start with some facts, we can talk about during the next weeks.

At first, i want to introduce the Timeframe. I think 4H or 1D is the best, because we have less whipsaws and we can share the signals.

The pairs, i think the majors are the best.

TP/SL we can define thru ATR. We take the ATR from 4H (x2) for SL and the ATR (x6) for TP.

Please share your usefulls indicator here, that we can use with our system. At starting, i think:

-TrendLord

-HeikinAshiSmoothed

-NonLagDot

is OK.

All that indis you can find in the rapidshare-link.

And again: Please help to build a good system - give some Tipps, Indicators or ideas.

Entr rules: Enter Long, when HA and TrendLord is green, enter Short when TrendLord and HA is white. Look screenshot for further informations.

THANK YOU.

http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/9980/inin.png

Indis here:

http://rapidshare.com/files/421209492/Indis.zip

I´m emberrased for your words. Thank you.

But dont forget, WE need to WORK at this time - have somebody some additional indicators or settings for this idea ? Taken from other (commercial) System, maybe ?

Cazador have good system, too - can we put this together ?

Some ideas about SL/TP settings, Timeframe ?

Come on - a system exclusive from and for this members here MUST BE NICE ! The missing link.

The Trendlord was only an Idea, for to show how the system can looks.

We can use Multilot-Entrys: HA candle entry with 2 Lots (1 with defined TP/SL, the other one only with SL and we close when the candle-color change again)

We buy additional 2 Lots when the Trendlord change the color (1 with defined TP/SL, the other one only with SL and we close when the color change).

• 4 weeks later...

Ok, folks !

Nobody was answering my request for good indicators. thats a pitty.

But here is another screenshot for my next template - only working in the timeframe 1D.

Until now, i never tested, because i have so much other to do. You can make me happy if you posted results or signals here.

Look at the screenshot - U like it ?

Maybe you can help me to declare the rules:

I was thinking abozt a multiple Lots entry...

The first Signal is an EMA8/ EMA 21 cross (1. Lot)

The second signal can be the color-changing of the HA-candles (2.Lot)

The 3. Signal is RSI and CCI shows in the same direction (3. Lot)

the 4. Signal is "Trendlord" and the other Indi show the same color...

SL and TP is the last significant S/R line (or an ATR-value)

Please help to to determine the RULES !

Thank you !

http://img830.imageshack.us/img830/6588/chartlt.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Edited by Draffi

• 2 months later...

EMA slope bar/histogram

Hello friends this is checkmail and me too very aggressively searching for the indicator which draws two color bars based on ema/sma/ma but must have an slope, even an two ma cross slope histogram will be fine can anybody share here as trendlord indi is getting too much popularity.Tried the HMA histogram but its not sloping.

Can we have an ma slope histogram like we get in fxtrend indicator which is nearly accurate, or even its okay if we add an slope to the fxtrend indicator.

Anybody willing to push this efforts further would be highly appreciated.:)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Somebody was trying the indicators

-AO

-AC

-PSAR

-SMA(21) - Price above / below SMA as an entry-signal

-RSI(14)

On th weekly chart?

Looking good...

(Oh sorry, all the peoples are looking for a get-rich-fast-strategie....this is weekly, so look for other investments!)

Draffi

• 8 years later...

free medical education throat std symptoms

How's it going?

Somebody was trying the indicators -AO -AC -PSAR -SMA(21) - Price above / below SMA as an entry-signal -RSI(14) On th weekly chart? Looking good... (Oh sorry, all the peoples are looking for a get-rich-fast-strategie....this is weekly, so look for other investments!) Draffi

Indo Investasi - Strategie - Reply to Topic