Bill Poulos Next Forex Courses (Daytrading)

nga_cheng

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Bill Poulos Next Forex Courses (Daytrading)

it looks interesting...as soon someone share it we can see if it is really great

a email from bill poulos

Shortly after the first batch of my Forex Income Engine home

study courses began to ship a few weeks ago, I've been getting a

steady stream of GREAT comments from my new students.

I thought I'd share a few with you, so you can hear what others

think of my new course. These are 'raw & unedited', just as I

received them:

---

"Hi Bill, I know you will probably hear it a lot, but just to

let you know that on my first paper trading tryout with the

methods I racked up 46 pips in 3 trades of maybe 10-30 minutes

each. One in 15 min candles, and the others in 5 min candles. If

my trade account would permit, that would have been $460USD, or

in home country dollars, about $867 NZD. One trade before dinner

and two since.

ciao 4 now.

thanks 4 your methods. john k."*

"Your videos are excellent. I had some reservation about the

complexity of this method but I can see that it is not that

difficult once you master it... I am very glad I purchased your

product... Keep up the great work.

David K."

"Thus far am very pleased with the method. Every trader has

heard the old axiom to 'bu y on a dip and sell on a rally'. The

problem for me with that saying has always been that I had

difficulty telling the difference between a pullback and a price

reversal. I am particularly impressed with the rules of this

method that help distinguish that difference. So far I have had

four wi nning trades and no losses on my demo account and am up

about 3% after 3 days of trading. I look forward to seeing how

the method works this coming week. Thanks for a terrific course!

Steve J."

Do you know if he has ever produced a statement indicating any of his trading records or achievements for any period of time? Think about it! :huh:

I doubt that he is now a real trader consistently making money but a real salesman, no doubt! Come on, he is making real big money selling his cds not to be bothered trading. Don't you agree?

:peace:

• 5 months later...

Re: [req] Bill Poulos Next Forex Courses (Daytrading)

Certainly Poulos' trading experience is questionable at best, and he is rather a complete marketeer than a professional trader. However in my opinion he is a way better than, for instance, Steve Nisson. Maybe the systems, he teaches in his courses, are not really profitable, but after some twists you can make them pretty good. The point is that in his ideas (though perhaps he borrowed those ideas from someone else) there is a promising starting point for your profitable system. Basically I would like him to stay around and produce more courses with new ideas. His courses are overpriced, but for this forum it should not be a problem as long as somebody has it for sharing.

Regarding the requested course, and I guess you are talking about FIE, I will try to upload it ASAP.

Certainly Poulos' trading experience is questionable at best, and he is rather a complete marketeer than a professional trader. However in my opinion he is a way better than, for instance, Steve Nisson. Maybe the systems, he teaches in his courses, are not really profitable, but after some twists you can make them pretty good. The point is that in his ideas (though perhaps he borrowed those ideas from someone else) there is a promising starting point for your profitable system. Basically I would like him to stay around and produce more courses with new ideas. His courses are overpriced, but for this forum it should not be a problem as long as somebody has it for sharing.

Regarding the requested course, and I guess you are talking about FIE, I will try to upload it ASAP.

that's very kind of you !!

thanks In Advance

btw, how was the result of trading using FIE

I don't have the system, but a friend of mine let me watch all the videos from his course, he bought. The second half is not really necessary, all Poulos talks about is trade examples and a very small amount of money management.

The entire system is contained in Module 2 which is in the first half above.

There is also a cheat sheet that lists the same rules as module 2. If you just take screen shots of the rules from module 2, you will have the cheat sheet as well .

Be careful with these videos though. They use Flash player. Just make sure you do not allow the video to call back to the mother ship. You can disable the internet connect, using the settings tab in your flash player. The video will play fine even though it does not get to phone home.

from the FIE 2.0 Sales Page

Q: How is the Forex Income Engine 2.0 different from the original Forex Income Engine (1.0)?

A: The idea behind the original Forex Income Engine (FIE) and FIE 2.0 is the same - to enable you to become an independent trader day trading the Forex markets by learning to spot only the higher-probability, lower-risk trades.

The original FIE is based around one single method that has multiple approaches to spotting trade setups using two major indicators. FIE 2.0 splits those multiple approaches into three brand new trading methods based on the original FIE method, while also adding more indicators for a total of four.

FIE 2.0 was designed to allow you to spot trade setups even more quickly and also reduce risk faster with the "Free Trade Strategy". Further, some traders may even find it easier to trade because its three separate trading methods allow you to focus on one concept at a time.

FIE 2.0 also places special attention on markets that are in what I call, “overdrive” mode - these are the markets that are on fire. It also splits out "counter trend" setups into their own method - the Spring Method - which makes it much easier to identify those kinds of trades.

The original FIE is still valid and over a thousand of my students from all around the world are studying it and using it with great feedback to this day. FIE 2.0 doesn't replace the original FIE, per se, but it does expand on and complement the original method, adding three more exciting methods to your trading toolkit.

from the FIE 2.0 Sales Page

Q: How is the Forex Income Engine 2.0 different from the original Forex Income Engine (1.0)?

A: The idea behind the original Forex Income Engine (FIE) and FIE 2.0 is the same - to enable you to become an independent trader day trading the Forex markets by learning to spot only the higher-probability, lower-risk trades.

The original FIE is based around one single method that has multiple approaches to spotting trade setups using two major indicators. FIE 2.0 splits those multiple approaches into three brand new trading methods based on the original FIE method, while also adding more indicators for a total of four.

FIE 2.0 was designed to allow you to spot trade setups even more quickly and also reduce risk faster with the "Free Trade Strategy". Further, some traders may even find it easier to trade because its three separate trading methods allow you to focus on one concept at a time.

FIE 2.0 also places special attention on markets that are in what I call, “overdrive” mode - these are the markets that are on fire. It also splits out "counter trend" setups into their own method - the Spring Method - which makes it much easier to identify those kinds of trades.

The original FIE is still valid and over a thousand of my students from all around the world are studying it and using it with great feedback to this day. FIE 2.0 doesn't replace the original FIE, per se, but it does expand on and complement the original method, adding three more exciting methods to your trading toolkit.

I don't know about the 2.0 but the 1.0 version is a really mechanic system from what i have understood (it individuates pivots,high and low of the bodies of the candle and take into consideration some candle formations..all supported by 2 basic indicator: ADX for trendiness & ATR for volatility). >:)

Anyone so brave / kind to try to build an EA for that? ^:)^

Just a pop-up alerter when all conditions are met will be super-fine! :D