(REQ) 4XHotBot

Hi

This EA looks very promising. Can please someone share?

Thanks,

megainvest

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Trader,

The forex sensation known as the 4xHOTBOT has finally been launched today and its' already changing peoples lives.

Galvanised by its amazing backtest, and real life 3rd party verified testing even the slightest delay will mean that you are deprived of this great product.

Friend this is a once in a life time opportunity one which if you miss will haunt you forever. I urge you to take action now by clicking on this link

below:

==>>hxxp://www.4xhotbot.com

Oh, did I forget to mention my live account taking $5,000 to $60,000 since last June? Well for your record you can see it here:

hxxp://4xhotbot.mt4live.com (3rd Party Performance Verification)

Also, 4xHOTBOT is a one of a kind robot that has superb backtesting report back to 2002 on single settings.

No other robot can demonstrate this sheer flexibility over such a long period.

Its complex algorithm considers market trends, and so, whichever way the market goes, you are sure to win. With stop loss feature and trailing stop feature, it ensures that that win/loss ratio is always in your favour.

This amazing robot works completely on autopilot, all you have to do is a quick 5 minute installation.

Sadly, only Limited Copies are being offered and that too will be quickly soaked up by the market. Forex traders have never seen anything as exciting as 4xHOTBOT and therefore they are picking it up real fast.

Your time starts now! I have said whatever I have to, you have the proof and you have heard everything I have said up until now.

Now its your job to click on the link below and purchase 4xHOTBOT before you can never purchase it again.

Don't forget the 4xHOTBOT comes with FULL 60-DAY money back guarantee and FREE BONUSES worth over $2000.

Get it now before its' too late at hxxp://www.4xhotbot.com

First observations.. #1 drawdown on the 2002-current is ~30%. #2 with a profit factor of only 1.36 this EA is a slugger no matter what other stats say.. you would have to load it to the max and expose yourself to very high risk to even see a decent return for your money (if the 30% does not show its ugly face first!). As a positive it has balanced SL/TP and shows live trading and a lengthy backtest. This raises it level above all other true charlatans that use all kinds or tricks and withhold information to sell their garbage. So I give it a semi-thumb down on performance but a thumbs up in credibility.

Cheers

Here is a $50 rebate on the bot:

http://www.forextradingchoice.com/forex-rebates/4xhotbot-rebate/

You can cut the risk in 1/2 and the drawdown would be 15%. in his forward account i think he risks about 9% per trade which in my book is too high.

The one potential red flag is that the forward stats are not updating through out the day.

Good point: it's not a an asian scalper.

Hi

Oh, did I forget to mention my live account taking $5,000 to $60,000 since last June? Well for your record you can see it here:

hxxp://4xhotbot.mt4live.com (3rd Party Performance Verification)

2010.06.01 14:30 balance Deposit

i dare say that account is doctored. should have at least gotten the deposit date correct. and anyway it was a demo account, not live.

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

First observations.. #1 drawdown on the 2002-current is ~30%. #2 with a profit factor of only 1.36 this EA is a slugger no matter what other stats say.. you would have to load it to the max and expose yourself to very high risk to even see a decent return for your money (if the 30% does not show its ugly face first!). As a positive it has balanced SL/TP and shows live trading and a lengthy backtest. This raises it level above all other true charlatans that use all kinds or tricks and withhold information to sell their garbage. So I give it a semi-thumb down on performance but a thumbs up in credibility.

Cheers

Could you or anyone post the full view of backtest results here?

There are no inputs shown in the backtest screenshot and they provide no link to show the full backtest.

I believe even the backtest could be forged.

Hi Traders, take a screen shot of the first part of the video and check out the lots opened with a $5k account. No broker on the planet will allow those lots to operate with a $5k. Another marketing ploy to suck in your money. These people are not traders they are just scammers! If an EA is profitable why on earth would you sell it to the public????????????????

• 1 month later...