(req)Timming secret

Wow that's a price...$4,997...

Let's see if someone can get it.

But next time Rusty, please post your request in this section of the forum:

• Trading Systems and Strategies Request

and had a (Req) at the beginning of your message that would help members to answer your request.

Best regards,

Gringoh

Edited by gringoh

To add, there is his PDF floating around the internet detailing his method, it's called 'Why Markets Turn'. I have looked today for you guys but without any luck, maybe someone here has better searching skills than myself, or has it buried deep in their own PDF collection.

huh..so lucky who didnt buy this system, not taking about forex system but talk about moon,sun, juniper and bla,bla,bla..i understand nothing..he should work with NASA..really scam..anyway thanks for ummo to shared this 'perfect system'..

maybe this is the old version because i couldnt find bonus section there..

Edited by rover666

• 1 year later...

Well actually if you really understand the moon/stars/sun...planets etc..., you can make something out of it. I trade with them. Nothing is 100% but it has helped me quite a bit.

About "Timing Secret," I sure would love to read it, the newer version, because I would like to see how he predicted those pivot points.

If you take a look at this link, you'll notice I posted everything before the market makes its move.

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/17663-Astronomy-Trading-quot-Trading-with-the-Stars-quot/page12

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...