Basic Balanced System (share)

Sup guys i came across this system and its EA. To learn how to use the system/ea go to this link. hxxp://forums.forex-strategies-revealed.com/basic-balanced-system-expert-advisor-included-t484.html.

I don't personally use it, but they guy thats using it seems to have very good results. Maybe someone here can explain this a bit better since the guy doesn't speak english very well. Though it doesn't seem that complicated and he does a good job explaining the best he can.

Here is the EA. hxxp://www.4shared.com/file/RHO7_K1k/BBS_SMA_filter.html

Here is the tpl. hxxp://www.4shared.com/file/PIh-Smgg/bbs_sma_filter.html

It is semi automatic. As I understand you download EA and template, then load template on all "trending" currencies 4H chart, check visually on which currencies MAs look good and check "allow live trading" for those charts only. Looks like he suggest using EA few hours after London open to NY close, but not Asian session. For stops I think it is done manually, as I guess EA has some kind of trailing stop and creator suggest that you close all trades once they are about 100-500 pips in profit.

• 2 weeks later...
Sup guys i came across this system and its EA. To learn how to use the system/ea go to this link. hxxp://forums.forex-strategies-revealed.com/basic-balanced-system-expert-advisor-included-t484.html.

I don't personally use it, but they guy thats using it seems to have very good results. Maybe someone here can explain this a bit better since the guy doesn't speak english very well. Though it doesn't seem that complicated and he does a good job explaining the best he can.

Here is the EA. hxxp://www.4shared.com/file/RHO7_K1k/BBS_SMA_filter.html

Here is the tpl. hxxp://www.4shared.com/file/PIh-Smgg/bbs_sma_filter.html

Hello Businessman,,,

Thanks for uploading the EA and template.

I'm oshaban, the programmer of the system at Forex Strategies Revealed Forum. The system is very profitable in general. You get either minor losses, or big profits during the week.

The overall weekly result is mostly hundreds and sometimes thousands of pips. Yes, it is. Just check the shown results there!.

While the system is profitable, we are there still trying to improve it to minimize the losses and maximize profits. :)

I encourage you all to check the system and use it as I described exactly.

Happy pips,

O. Shaban