Trading and Taming the AUD/JPY by Chris Lori

Description:

Traders of all skill levels, from beginner to advanced, can benefit from this comprehensive guide to trading the AUD/JPY. Join Chris Lori, CTA, as he shares his AUD/JPY Intraday and Position trading strategies exactly as they are used in his fund management trading model. This course, which features 8+ hours of video training, is designed to help you understand interest rate differentials, FX trend drivers and AUDJPY volatility, and demonstrate how you can trade in tranches or scalp this pair with effective equity management. BONUS DVD: More than 5 additional hours of training videos! Watch Chris apply his AUD/JPY trading methods live!

more details: http://www.protradersclub.com/

Very, very useful video course from fund manager C. Lori. If someone have it please share with others.

Thank you in advance!

Edited by destroyer74
link change

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I must admit I've never really been too sure about Chris Lori. There doesn't seem to be any bad reviews on him out there but then again I have seen any feedback that anyone who is using his methods is making profits in the long term. Just because he's a fund manager does neccessarily mean he any good. There are lots of funds out there which perform poorly.

Does anyone know if he trades live? Or his is another that cherry picks from the past?

I did find this forum which posted one of his courses which might interest someone. It's too big for me to download @-)

http://www.wangolds.com/showthread.php?tid=387

Guest fxarcher
I must admit I've never really been too sure about Chris Lori. There doesn't seem to be any bad reviews on him out there but then again I have seen any feedback that anyone who is using his methods is making profits in the long term. Just because he's a fund manager does neccessarily mean he any good. There are lots of funds out there which perform poorly.

Does anyone know if he trades live? Or his is another that cherry picks from the past?

I did find this forum which posted one of his courses which might interest someone. It's too big for me to download @-)

http://www.wangolds.com/showthread.php?tid=387

A simple research will reveal how his fund is doing over the years. Chris is a CTA and fund manager, everything he said or claimed has to have backup or he will be in legal trouble. Unlike non-qualified gurus out there. Just because you can't run a marathon, and you never seen him run a marathon, does not mean that you can publicly question whether he can run a marathon. You simply did not know.

Guest fxarcher
He is good believe me i know some guys who trade his stuff profitable his courses are great. The guy from No brainer steve wynarsky for example Chris is no scammer

Those living in Charlotte NC will know Andrew Currie and Daniel Shortridge, both hugely profitable private investor/traders. They were Chris Lori students.

I don't know about you guys, but I have watched many of his webinars and videos and cannot seem to undersatnd anything. He seems on contradicting himself here and there and finally I just fall asleep as I find it too confusing or boring. I think he is successful because he has all those bank reports and knows when the banks get orders to sell or by big in advance like mackers or GM, interest rates, etc. Without all that inside info, we would be lost so at the end of the day we might end up taking his trade recomendations as he has inside knowledge. I found the same all confuser with Peter Bain's videos. nowhere in his videos does he give concise strategies on why he would buy and sell at particualr points without confusing me.

Guest fxarcher
I don't know about you guys, but I have watched many of his webinars and videos and cannot seem to undersatnd anything. He seems on contradicting himself here and there and finally I just fall asleep as I find it too confusing or boring. I think he is successful because he has all those bank reports and knows when the banks get orders to sell or by big in advance like mackers or GM, interest rates, etc. Without all that inside info, we would be lost so at the end of the day we might end up taking his trade recomendations as he has inside knowledge. I found the same all confuser with Peter Bain's videos. nowhere in his videos does he give concise strategies on why he would buy and sell at particualr points without confusing me.

Chris does not give trade recommendations, whether he has insider info or not. In fact he's against people copying trades. In his "7 Laws to FX Success" he taught his students to be independent thinkers and find what fits your own capabilities and aptitude and preference.

I can already see your future in forex trading right now - a failure. You will never succeed in trading because you want someone to do it all for you and tell you when the red line crosses the green line you enter the trade. Don't forget....when the moving average crosses the candle you exit the trade. Good luck finding a scammer to sell you a product that tells you this sort of bullsh!t - because you're going to need it.

I can already see your future in forex trading right now - a failure. You will never succeed in trading because you want someone to do it all for you and tell you when the red line crosses the green line you enter the trade. Don't forget....when the moving average crosses the candle you exit the trade. Good luck finding a scammer to sell you a product that tells you this sort of bullsh!t - because you're going to need it.

I don't know who you are referring to vfaelite?

Thanks vfaelite, I would be quite offended if it was someone else. I was just expressing my opinion on the videos. If that has hurt you, I am sorry but I thought this forum was not only for sharing software and videos, but also for ideas and opinions to learn from each other. I have seen quite a few people fixated on other peoples methodologies and going to ruins, but you take the cake. good luck with your scavenging.

• 2 months later...

I find it's quite easy to follow. I think more so because he reiterates everything he does so you do get it. If you find you're falling asleep to his videos, maybe it's just a personality thing, maybe his voice hypnotizes you? Anyway, Chris says himself you can try this type of profession, but it's not for everyone. I may be reading a bit far, but your profile name itself portrays a lack of belief in any kind of structure to the market. It is a chaotic beast, but I think there is a rhythm behind all things in life.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
I've seen his AllStarFX course and AUD/JPY trading is not covered in those CDs, which are publicly available at WanGolds site. He has several smaller courses with ForexMentor, does any of those cover AUD/JPY? e.g. Advanced Forex Tactics, High Probability Reversal Patterns, Inside the Banks, Psychology and Risk of Institutional Traders, Reversal Patterns, etc. I don't want to go through all the recordings to find the AUD/JPY discussion part.

If not, then this AUD/JPY course must have been a standalone course on top of his other courses.

It's a new course. Chris Lori's stuff is good - it would be worthwhile if someone can post it up.

cheers

f451