Forex mentoring Course[BWILC]

Hello Everyone!

I desperately looking for this mentoring course material which is mainly based on mass study of economic factors and purely fundamental analysis. It cost U$1990 for 12 months period from a author of a very well known forex book namely Bird watching in lions Country and i think its a worthy material.

I request if any of you taken the mentoring course or got it somewhere kindly share it with all of us.

Looking forward for the positive feedback

Cheers,

Ahmi

• 2 weeks later...

I will post some of his real mentoring stuff .... then judge for yourself ... valuable or not. Before that ... hope you searching some of these trader post on the net, cause these mirror exactly with Dirk du Toit stuff on his MP program.

Search this traders on the net :

- Ziad Masri

- Carl Futia

- Marcel Link

- Jimmy Young

- Kris Matthew

- Steven Drobny

- Gary norden

- Anthony Crezcenzi

Hope success and good luck

Edited by deanyakobs

I will post some of his real mentoring stuff .... then judge for yourself ... valuable or not. Before that ... hope you searching some of these trader post on the net, cause these mirror exactly with Dirk du Toit stuff on his MP program.

Search this traders on the net :

- Ziad Masri

- Carl Futia

- Marcel Link

- Jimmy Young

- Kris Matthew

- Steven Drobny

- Gary norden

- Anthony Crezcenzi

Hope success and good luck

It will be interesting to see. Waiting for your share...

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Deanyakobs!

Good to see you had a material we all are looking for. i think The list of traders you mentioned have some credibility in the market and had good track record. as you said you will share the material with of all so i personally wait for your positive feed back on it:)secondly what was your experience after Dirk material studied. did you feel comfortable and make money with it?

Cheers

Ahmi

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...