EOT PRO Latest Indicators NCEP +

fxuser1

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This EOT PRO is allready cracked use file Bills NCEP2_4 May 24 in your Inetpub-Vendorlicence change the name to

NCEP2_ 4E4D7A2B92B1C1F321C1BE18E22AEF05 your Machine ID

Start with;

Inport EOT PRO indicators with File Utilities Import Ninja Script. 2. Exstract NCEP Data Version 8.exe

Working.

BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE: The developer mentions that the indicators connect out to server to verify. The indicators are connecting out to 96.53.76.2. That IP address is going to an address in Canada. That is most likely Bill's Server. Block any outgoing communication to that address.

@metal: you will need to remove any old ninjascript assemblies. you may have old versions of EOTPro. if you do, go ahead and remove. then reimport script.

@cornelis: that xml file is a workspace file not the traditional file. if you look on the ninjatrader log you will see "EOT license is expired server side". so even though the indicators may have installed they will not load.

Have you been able to make it work fxuser1?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Anyone knows hoe to make it work ?

Hi there gang,

In the EOT install i can't see the bills arrows or strategy anyone knows anytjhing on that ?

And also the NCEP how can this work i again cant see anything from this or Shellys VR4x4 3 study etc ?

any help would be appreciated

thanks a lot for all the great help to all in this group

take care all,

trader 1968

Hi there gang,

In the EOT install i can't see the bills arrows or strategy anyone knows anytjhing on that ?

And also the NCEP how can this work i again cant see anything from this or Shellys VR4x4 3 study etc ?

any help would be appreciated

thanks a lot for all the great help to all in this group

take care all,

trader 1968

The version of the EOT indicators posted here have an extra server check that uses a proprietary licensing method and looks for a license on the EOT server so no way around that. You can verify this by looking at your 'Log' tab on the control center window, you'll have a message like 'remote license failed...' (or something like that).

Anyway, that's why you're not seeing any of the indicators because it's not passing the license check.