(req) fxpiv0tpoint - good system

Does anyone have the ebook and indicator from the following website

http://www.thefxpiv0tp0int.c0m/

This guy is definitely not a fly by night type of operator, I've seen him train a lot of traders over the years at ff and he's right up there with the likes of james16.

there's a thread about the system at the commercial section of ff.

note: You can view the website only with internet explorer

Hermanhess i spoke to a guy who has this sytem but he wont share it he claims that i started with a account of 250$ and is up now to $1678 in 6 months so i think he is playing agressive but then the system most be good with that result.

Hope someone has it

james why don't u offer him something in exchange he might agree.

Here are the downloads for the system. Thanks to HermanHess for the help. I have not had a chance to test the system out yet. I hope everyone will let us know how it tests for you.

hxxp://[email protected]/QXLRIQ0QE0

hxxp://[email protected]/file/1FR5KuHe/FxPP.html

Thanks appreciated if you download.

FXClarence

Thanks for this e-book.

I've read the first 30 pages so far and I must admit I am a bit dissapointed. I found some examples flawed as often his entry was one bar before the stoch oscillator crosses. So the real entry would have been at a worse price and 30 pips profit would not have been reached. Also 30 pips take profit is in my opinion too static. You may get 30 pips easiy at the GBP but at EURUSD for example you will have often find it hard to get your 30 pips.

Did you notice it too? May it be that it is another scam? Other opinions are very welcome.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
Hi darter, thanks for sharing but unfortunately this isnt what im looking for. What i am looking for is an ebook sold around 2010 on thefxpiv0tp0int. The website is no longer running. The person who sold it was a highly respected member on FF. Another great trader on FF attributed the methods in the ebook to turning his trading around.