russian site expert " REVERS"

handle = FileOpenHistory(Symbol() + Period() + ".hst", FILE_BIN|FILE_READ);

i beleive its a fake EA which magically can see into the future by loading up the history files ;)

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

if this ea can not for real trade...

and this ea just can read history trade and trade in backtest....

i just think..can we run we run this ea in backtest and real in same time?

so ea in backtest just give signal trade....and then ea in real will read signal from backtest ea than follow the signal....

can it be true?

can senior in here coded this?

thank you....

website?

hi

does someone know thie EA REVERS , and can help me to make me function it , it function on backtest , but does not open trade .

regards

i ll post it

what is the website link to the Revers EA, need to see the informations on this EA as i can't find it. thanks

that is what the EA does. if the backtest price in the future is higher then the current backtest price then buy.

it is like being able to see into the future.

if you can tell me how to see into the future then i can code the EA to work. if, like the rest of us the future price is unknown - then we are stuck with our traditional indicators to guess.

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

loulou69,

It's multiple timeframe (MTF) EA, so I assume it doesn't matter which timeframe chart you attach it to.

Here are some test results showing possible pairs you could use:

http://translate.google.co.uk/translate?hl=en&sl=ru&u=http://ealab.ru/ea.php%3Fid%3D81&ei=qdD7S9DAJMKG4gbx_dmBAw&sa=X&oi=translate&ct=result&resnum=2&ved=0CBwQ7gEwAQ&prev=/search%3Fq%3Droyal%2Bgrid%2Bmtf%26hl%3Den

http://[email protected]/327013 you can go here to, soundfx is very fast. rusty1975

have you the new money grid v4 optimised demo, i have read somewhere they have made a new version...!!! maybe am wrong about that?

enjoy, not tested on real too.

rusty1975,

You need to search for the EX4 decompiler in the forum (EX4_TO_MQ4). You use this to convert the *.EX4 executable (i.e. unreadable code) into *.MQ4 source code.

You need to understand the MQL code a bit to know which checks to remove and just use the line comment "//" or the block comment "/*" and "*/" to remove the checks. After removing checks then recompile the code back to *.EX4 in the MT4 editor to check that there are no errors. Typical errors will be things like you commenting out too many or not enough brackets "{" or "}" (which are used to split the code into separate sections).

As for the EA not placing trades yet, I don't know the EA so I can't say much on that. It's possible that the EA trades infrequently or conditions are just not right at the moment for it to place trades.

hi Sounfx

thank you very much , i downloaded the EX4 decompiler , i will learn the language to modify EA

i think the reason why the educated royal grid did not opened orders is because i put it on a non ecn broker mt4

could you please, if you can educated the non ecn royal grid i posted in my last post #16

thank you

Rusty

non ecn brokers should still open trades on the open+modify style of order placement needed for ECN's.

to help with code - look as a reference to questions to mqlcodebase website.