Lerosa FX Pro

Re: REQUEST: Lerosa FX Pro

I'm not convinced with martingale. @-) I replaced the lot calculation with a simple lot size 0.5 in this case, just to see what happens. This test was for the whole of this year on Alpari UK.

I think it would be better to just increase the lot size in steps whenever the equity gets to a certain percentage.

I'll try it with increasing lots to see how that compares. :-?

Mind you from May (100) onwards it isn't returning much profit compared to the first 4 months.

• 3 weeks later...

Re: REQUEST: Lerosa FX Pro

I replaced the lot calculation with a simple lot size 0.5 in this case, just to see what happens.

Could you please share that version, or at least explain how to do it, as I am a total n00b in mql coding, and I think I'm not the only one that would appreciate :)

i have tried finding the maxlots variable, but no matter what I change it sill trades bigger lots :) and now i managed to make it trade just 0.1 lots, by placing a 0 in the lotstep, but it only screwed the ea:) HELP PLEASE :)

Thanks in advance, it seems like a really nice app

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest forex-tester.com

Hi guys!

In August 2009 I received a message from the developers of new forex robot called Lerosa Pro FX with suggestions to create review about it.

Lerosa Pro FX is a completely automated forex robot which works for all market conditions without one having to optimize or adjust the settings. Most of the forex robots in the past are designed to suit the market conditions of the past but Lerosa Pro FX adjusts itself to the changes that take place in the market.

Also I can say, that, the cons of the system - it increased the lot size when it get a loss which is some kind of Martingale strategy which can be risky.

Today you can see, few days ago was released new version of Lerosa Pro FX 5.krak.. Till this moment on forwardtest ( forex-tester.com/forwardtests/lerosaprofx/statement.htm ) it shows great results of trading. Below, you can see last trades to this moment:

http://forex-tester.com/images/lerosaprofxmay.jpg

Many traders was in doubt about Martingale strategy, which can make big problems for the deposit, but results of testing shows, that, this fear was groundless.

Full informations about Lerosa Pro FX and all updates you can find in my review of it:

forex-tester.com/index.php?program=lerosaprofx

Regards, Mark.

I think so too.

Recent unilateral Trend.

It's all TrendFollowSystem, easy to get good results.

However, I feel like goodEA:)

Edited by satoru4944

Hi guys!

In August 2009 I received a message from the developers of new forex robot called Lerosa Pro FX with suggestions to create review about it.

Lerosa Pro FX is a completely automated forex robot which works for all market conditions without one having to optimize or adjust the settings. Most of the forex robots in the past are designed to suit the market conditions of the past but Lerosa Pro FX adjusts itself to the changes that take place in the market.

Also I can say, that, the cons of the system - it increased the lot size when it get a loss which is some kind of Martingale strategy which can be risky.

Today you can see, few days ago was released new version of Lerosa Pro FX 5.krak.. Till this moment on forwardtest ( forex-tester.com/forwardtests/lerosaprofx/statement.htm ) it shows great results of trading. Below, you can see last trades to this moment:

http://forex-tester.com/images/lerosaprofxmay.jpg

Many traders was in doubt about Martingale strategy, which can make big problems for the deposit, but results of testing shows, that, this fear was groundless.

Full informations about Lerosa Pro FX and all updates you can find in my review of it:

forex-tester.com/index.php?program=lerosaprofx

Regards, Mark.

hey mark,

thanks for the input will keep follow your test.

best

ramliam

• 2 weeks later...

"We never join any affiliate or referral links, we do not charge any fees to any service provider nor to our users to read the content. All forex reviews are based on the last test performance of each trading system and our own experience." - forex-tester.com

Yet you post your affiliate link on your site for each robot. Instead of being a hypocrite, why not do some good and share this EA, with this community?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...