ForexCIO™ EX4 Armour

tgt123

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: ForexCIO™ EX4 Armour

sorry guys. it ask me to key in some info for survey? and reply with hp sms. I register my hp numbeee, but I only reply over the 5 minute time limit. maybe someone could try. I can't regsiter my h/p number anymore bcos already register. it charge RM3.00 to my bills from this SMS i dunno other country. I found it on net, just quick fast and post here. seeing some good comment over the post it look genuine.

cant download this function isnt supported in my country

Please Prove you are Human

Use your Mobile Phone for a One Time Fee to Unlock This Content.Enter your mobile phone number:

Complete ONE Easy Survey to Start Downloading

Sorry, There are no surveys available to your

country at this time. Please try back later

sorry guys. it ask me to key in some info for survey? and reply with hp sms. I register my hp numbeee, but I only reply over the 5 minute time limit. maybe someone could try. I can't regsiter my h/p number anymore bcos already register. it charge RM3.00 to my bills from this SMS i dunno other country. I found it on net, just quick fast and post here. seeing some good comment over the post it look genuine.

I have tried the survey and sms to the number but still can't download..... don't know it scam or not...????

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...