Ninja Trader 6.5 build 14

http://www.4shared.com/file/145198255/188dd891/NinjaTrade_65_build_14.html

still using old crack :)

Enjoy !

K .

[spoiler=stttttt... hey You .. YES you ... let tell me you A SECRET ... click here ... yeah ... click on this button ] II Vocabulary that you should know:

PLON=it mean someting that really bad ... REEEELY BAD like a BLOOD sucker stuff ...

CEMPLON= the PRODUCER OF SOMETHING THAT CLAIM GOOD but IT IS NOT ... and WASTED all YOUR MONEY!

---- make sure Oxford or Cambridge knows it ...--- K =D>

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Re: Ninja Trader 6.5 build 14

do you know if this version build 14 will execute trades when platform is left unattended? there was a member on the board that said when they applied crack that platform would execute trades by itself not sure if they were trying crack on build 12/13. thanks in advance for responses

do you know if this version build 14 will execute trades when platform is left unattended? there was a member on the board that said when they applied crack that platform would execute trades by itself not sure if they were trying crack on build 12/13. thanks in advance for responses

I know what he write ... I trade with ninja the crack version ... :P ... so far ... even though I am going for 30 day leaving my live account UNTOUCHED ... it wont spend me a peny :)

[spoiler=stttttt... hey You .. YES you ... let tell me you A SECRET ... click here ... yeah ... click on this button ] II Vocabulary that you should know:

PLON=it mean someting that really bad ... REEEELY BAD like a BLOOD sucker stuff ...

CEMPLON= the PRODUCER OF SOMETHING THAT CLAIM GOOD but IT IS NOT ... and WASTED all YOUR MONEY!

http://indo-investasi.com/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=3033

NYOOOOHHHH

http://www.4shared.com/file/162741658/b5765d25/NTCrack.html

kudo le !

CONGRATS :-bd :-bd :-bd your CPU just BANNED NINJA OFFICIAL SITE =))

use another computer ... // gawe komputer liyane :P

it is part of the crack - that ninjatrader software cannot communicate with the website - therefore you cannot access the site without removing those two lines in the "hosts" file.

as KS said ^^ use another computer.

on another note - is it worth for me to move up from .10 to .14 build? what are the tweaks? anyone has any idea?

thanks.

soda

Mbah..! Don't Laugh.. That is not funny... !! (but thank's any way..!)

Next Question..

I need to get good data feed connection , I am planning to trade using NT yet.. but I need it for tech analysis..

I am using "External data feed" at the moment, the 60 Min bar looks good, but can't print on Daily bar... (only print 1 bar). I tried to connect with "Demo - Gain FX" data feed, but cannot see longger data.. please help.

Mbah..! Don't Laugh.. That is not funny... !! (but thank's any way..!)

Next Question..

I need to get good data feed connection , I am planning to trade using NT yet.. but I need it for tech analysis..

I am using "External data feed" at the moment, the 60 Min bar looks good, but can't print on Daily bar... (only print 1 bar). I tried to connect with "Demo - Gain FX" data feed, but cannot see longger data.. please help.

=))

java language GUIDE :

- ra sah neko neko ... history ne ra ono neng NT ... ra iso . OKEH. koyo meta trader maximum lek neng gain kuwi ming 2 minggu

- pilihane gur sitik isane nek Mbt kango 1/2 pair wae ... perkoro kanggo l2 .. nek pingin cepet .. yo kudu gawe data feed external tapi tetep trade sing iso di manage gur sitik ra iso ... 5-6-7 atusan pair ....

- nek wis moco gek di terjemahke ... =))

KS is it worth upgrading from .10 to .14? Is there a noticable difference?

Thanks

Worth ed

difference - you can read it on NT website

there is no extra step

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi Everybody,

Kardel, thanks for the link. It worked nicely so far. The only thing that doesn't work is to send future orders. Everytime I try I get a error message: "insuffcient credit on the NT account to close open positions". Stock orders work. How can I fix this? Please help me.

Dave

It works........!!!!! But this multibroker version doesn't have the only broker i need, which is VISION FINANCIAL MARKETS.

Can anyone provide info?

Also....if we have a regular paying version of Ninja is it possible to make it like a cracked version by enabling IIS and following all the regular steps as to installing the cracks (hosts file, NTreg , ect...)??

Edited by fxuser1

@fxuser1 thanks for the build 15! It should be possible to switch between regular and cracked versions. The only thing you change is the licence, the program itself remains the same.

I found that my problem with the future orders occurs only in Win7. I installed it under XP and everything works fine. It has something to do with the available credit in the NT Account. In Win 7 the credit is $-0.200, in XP it is $1176, as it should be according to the NtGetAccountBalance.php. I changed the value there, but it has no effect. Does anyone has a similar problem? Please help, it would be nice to get it running in Win 7.

Dave

I have the same question- can I just apply patch to the existing version I have? Will I be able to live trade with this after I apply the spooking method? Thanks in advance.

YES it works!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I did it! All you have to do apply follow the steps to your existing ninja....but then my data feed that i would use couldnt' be found....so try it!