[SHARING] NEW INDICATOR

• 4 weeks later...

Re: [sHARING] NEW INDICATOR

This indicator was just produced some hours ago, Specially for me, BY a caring and loving memberof the community ..ryaz...

it is not the best indicator but good one for scalping M5 Euro/Usd OR M15 8-)

HERE YOU GO:

http://depositfiles.com/files/uix3dod46

please test and share your experience :)>-

you really should post the indicators in the indicators forum.. This is the Expert Advisor forum...

where is the VoooDooo man when you need him...

edit: Hey now wait a minute.. This indi was already posted HERE by ryaz, the otrend indi...

http://www.indo-investasi.com/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=3578&p=26519&hilit=otrend#p26519

I knew I had seen it before... But you say you just created it... UHHH the date on the file is back in June.. Man are we having a time warp or what...

@ chetachukwu

thanks for sharing! :)

PS: if this indicator is really that you created by yourself, you deserved the credit. but maybe you have to confirm again with Hacker coz it is not nice to copy our friend creation and then publish it in the same place with our name as the creator. just my 2 pips :)>-

@ chetachukwu

thanks for sharing! :)

PS: if this indicator is really that you created by yourself, you deserved the credit. but maybe you have to confirm again with Hacker coz it is not nice to copy our friend creation and then publish it in the same place with our name as the creator. just my 2 pips :)>-

You dont gotta confirm anything with me.. Just I knew I had seen it before.. If I post something I either did it myself or I tell you different..

you really should post the indicators in the indicators forum.. This is the Expert Advisor forum...

where is the VoooDooo man when you need him...

edit: Hey now wait a minute.. This indi was already posted HERE by ryaz, the otrend indi...

http://www.indo-investasi.com/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=3578&p=26519&hilit=otrend#p26519

I knew I had seen it before...But you say you just created it.. UHHH the date on the file is back in June.. Man are we having a time warp or what...

He said it was created FOR HIM by Ryaz, not quite the same

funny i was just reading this. i went back to the origional topic where ryaz posted this indi all on his own. actually it was sefc or whatever his name is that spurred ryaz on unless i read the origional topic wrong.. kwu came along later from what i gather. doesnt look like kwu had anything to do with this. but who cares

but has anyone had experience with this indi.. i think i will fire it up and take a look..