my 1st gift, check this FXS Timing VX Indicator

scarface

Dear All,

Good day,

I'm sorry I have been so busy these days, especially it is the beginning of new event "EID" so now I think we can work on new things as we like to do so. As I told some traders that I will post this new indicator as soon as possible, here is some info about it.

Just a quick summary, this is a present to you, which is ABHAFXS Timing VX indicator that you can use at any pair on MT4 and any time frame (TF). I would strongly suggest to use it on H4, but the choice is always yours.

You can use it on any time frame. And let me say this, the shorter time frame you trade with this indicator at the more professional you become. The principle is so easy.

If you ask me how does it work, I would say look at the indicator first on the chart. There are 3 lines. Two reds upper and lower, and one white in the middle. The upper red is for selling and lower red for buying. The mid white line is for your convenience to take off the position or not. You will notice the further the price goes down, some green bars show up and that is an indication of buying zone. I leave the rest to you.

Please if you liked it, Kudo me. And if you don't want to, it is your choice as well.

Have fun.

Best wishes,

Re: my 1st gift, check this FXS Timing VX Indicator

i'm sorry but these indicators repaint badly...

All Abha Oan indicators repaint badly, but you can give it a chance with some other indicators in combination..

Thank you Scarface

Barbara

All Abha Oan indicators repaint badly, but you can give it a chance with some other indicators in combination..

Thank you Scarface

Barbara

Thanks barbara,

Yes, it is true. You can't use the indicators alone. If you are a good trader, you would not trade with this indicator alone.

I know barbara you are a good trader since you said that you can't use this indicator alone, which proves how good you are.

Thanks,

Best wishes,

Thanks barbara,

Yes, it is true. You can't use the indicators alone. If you are a good trader, you would not trade with this indicator alone.

I know barbara you are a good trader since you said that you can't use this indicator alone, which proves how good you are.

Thanks,

Best wishes,

:D I start to like you more and more :))

Unfortunately I can't still say that I'm a good trader, I'm a baby trader for now ;)

Best wishes Scarface

Barbara

• 3 weeks later...

:D I start to like you more and more :))

Unfortunately I can't still say that I'm a good trader, I'm a baby trader for now ;)

Best wishes Scarface

Barbara

Hi barbara,

Good day,

I'm sorry to reply late. I'm glad that you started to like me :)

well, we all were baby traders, right?? and then learn step by step.

gaining fx and stock knowledge before going real trading is the best way to have a very strong base to enter fx with confidence and understanding.

Best wishes for you young girl and for everyone.

Best regards.

I hope you do well.