Zero To Hero in Options Trading by Vishal Malkan

Most people have no idea about how to trade options,and take their trading to next level. I’ve even seen amazing options traders fail because they lack understanding of options.

It’s important to know EXACTLY how to trade options with our simple and effective tools. Doing this ONE thing correctly can save years of time off of your path to a 7, or even 8 figure lifestyle.

This Program Works Because It Reveals:

The Secrets Of The Most Successful Option traders

Have you ever wondered what percentage of income a successful trader earn from trading options?

I'm going to answer all of these questions and more. Inside of “Zero to Hero” I’m going to reveal how most of my students and I manage to make consistent income by trading options like a pro!

This action plan is ONE thing that can dramatically and positively impact the next 12 months of your life,starting right now...

Contents:

Basics of Futures & Options

​Options Buy/Sell Matrix

​Options Spreads

​Options direction neutral strategies.

​Options + Technical Analysis

​Hedging with Options

About the presenter:

Vishal Malkan is one of the top coaches in the areas of stock trading and personal transformation. Venturing into this journey at the young age of 16, he experienced the thick and thins of the stock market before achieving success as a trader.

During the 22 years of his trading career he learnt various theories, approaches and concepts only to realize that it need not be this complex.

He has made it a personal mission to help a common man understand and trade the stock markets with the help of systems so simple that even a 10-year old child can understand them.

https://www.malkansview.com/

Sale Page:

https://malkansviews.clickfunnels.com/cash

Download Link:

hXXps://dr!ve.google.com/file/d/1auwm0dO1yLQnmoduLnpoq24a1MQAkMPu/view?usp=sharing

N.B:

I did not download nor check the content

• 3 months later...