[Req] LimitsOffensive EA or V-Trader

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Hi guys , I don,t have such EA , but I think it,s a waste of time and money the EA,s of Itic-Software;

Many EA,s of Iticsoftware are scams : intellectual pro , stomper , multitrade , neural , chinchilla , all of them

are LOOSER bots ; they have been designed for working in a certain market conditions , when the market conditions

change , they loose. Even more , the prices are astronomical , but the looses of your account , are much larger , be sure..

I think that iticsoftware are scammers . So , wHy should V-Trader be different ? THINK ABOUT IT .

Thank you my friends .

I wouldn't say they are scam exactly.

Some tools and indicators they have work well such as their trade copiers and indicators for volume and more.

Of course this new EA needs testing to prove it's worth or lack thereof, but I can think of many other vendors who should be labeled as scammers before iticsoftware.

I wouldn't say they are scam exactly.

Some tools and indicators they have work well such as their trade copiers and indicators for volume and more.

Of course this new EA needs testing to prove it's worth or lack thereof, but I can think of many other vendors who should be labeled as scammers before iticsoftware.

Agreed that there are a lot of crooked vendors out there but please name one piece of software (EA) that iticsoftware has developed that was even able to break even - I don't know of any.

Cheers

So, fxknight, tell me then, do you label an EA "scam" just because it is unprofitable?

All I said was that in my opinion, iticsoftware are not scammers - whether they have made any profitable EA's is another story altogether...

I highly respect your opinions and statements here, but please don't twist what I say or write;-)

Cheers mate!

Bratt

So, fxknight, tell me then, do you label an EA "scam" just because it is unprofitable?

All I said was that in my opinion, iticsoftware are not scammers - whether they have made any profitable EA's is another story altogether...

I highly respect your opinions and statements here, but please don't twist what I say or write;-)

Cheers mate!

Bratt

Point is if a vendor advertises a product with good backtests, forward tests etc. and after the client buys it the product does not work as advertised (at least the backtests), the vendor could be labeled as a scam. But this definition is very broad since in the vendors defense they can say that the backtests/forward tests were run under different conditions (diff settings, diff data etc.). Coming back to the comment at hand here, I personally have never seen anything good coming out of iticsoftware regardless of the claims they make. Spammers or not? Its definitely debatable..

Cheers