New DVANSmartLines Trial for education

OsmanIM

Here's the very latest edition of the DVAN Smartlines. Their latest version contains some new features that previous versions didn't have like the useful DVAN Wide Differential line, and the new DVAN Trigger Signals Showme Dots. So it is a definite improvement over the past older ones.The ones currently found in Indo are of the past versions. I am sure the new version will be useful to traders at Indo. Hopefully some members with "education" skills will be able to educate the new DVAN Trial.Thank you in advance! DVANSmartLines Trial https://www.sendspace.com/file/9ln1ml

Hi and thanks to our fantastic educators :),Is there any difference from the previous package ?Tried to search around on the net but their videos are old,i m just wondering ... that;s allAgain thanks to all brilliant as always.
True that trader1968. Many many thanks to those who responded.

It seems the educated new version is the same as the old version. It does not have the new DVAN Wide Differential line, and the new DVAN Trigger Signals Showme Dots indicators

I Agree also , i noticed it is plotting like the previous version,

is the package uploaded on #1 post of the thread here for education the latest one ?

Thanks to all though regardless.

Take care all

Yes Osman I found it to be the same too. The Wide differential line is a normal feature of Dvan but the Show me dots are only for the Multicharts platform. I don't know why they are not for NT too as they are quite helpful.

Here's a YT video of their system on Multicharts and you can see their show me dots.

Yes Osman I found it to be the same too. The Wide differential line is a normal feature of Dvan but the Show me dots are only for the Multicharts platform. I don't know why they are not for NT too as they are quite helpful.Here's a YT video of their system on Multicharts and you can see their show me dots.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keO9ZSCVEkQ
Hey thanks Eric. Yes you are right the Wide differential line is a regular feature but still I wonder why DVAN have not implemented the showme Buy/Sell dots code for Ninjatrader too.It really is useful.

I Agree also , i noticed it is plotting like the previous version,is the package uploaded on #1 post of the thread here for education the latest one ?Thanks to all though regardless.Take care all
Yes it is trader1968, it is the latest trial but the thing is they haven't implemented all their new features for all the futures platforms unfortunately.

• 11 months later...