CME bitcoin futures

Meow

Correct me if Im wrong .For the big funds futures just a mechanism to hedge their positions in underlying or to lock underlying at fixed price . Since funds would love to short Bitcoin they have to buy it first and than sell to push futures down . So shouldn't we expect a massive BCoin buy program before any substantial selling .

unless CME, CBOE already have those BTC... deposits in BTC, their clients already will have BTC (funds, trading companies etc... ) who knows... lets wait and see, those who already r long and have BTC, wish nice stressfull time from possible downside, lol but better be possitive, cause they can get some nice bonus if what I ve told will not be true, lol

AMP are still not sure if they will provide CBOE futures to their customers, was 30 minutes online with them last night. What other retail brokers will offer it? CME futures will be very high on margin, more than 20K USD, I dont think its really cost friendly to retail trader.

Here my prediction . When futures start trading big coin owners will SELL futures and SELL Bitcoin the same time to take profit on a huge run and profit on SHORT futures positions. Every move in Bitcoin will be = 5 times move in futures. Ones retails see their fortune disappears they will start selling to . Decline will be huge and fast. After that we have to watch when big guys start buying it , Volume will pick up and that's were I going go all in . Only problem to determine this pivot point . Can be $6000 or $600 Cryptocurrency has a bright future and its a life opportunities right now .

Do your own research about cripto. 90% of public dont even aware of it .

Post your constructive posts here .

(Reuters) - Cboe Global Markets Inc (CBOE.O) and CME Group Inc (CME.O) will launch futures contracts on bitcoin on Dec. 10 and Dec. 17 respectively.

Edited by vit007

some crazy margins for a Bitcoin futures

- the margin rate for the CFE contracts is currently set at USD 40,000 per contract and the CME contract, which is 5x larger, is projected to have a requirement of USD 200,000 when trading commences.

The CFE is 44% so about 7744 USD, and the CME one gonna be about 50% from what I know, so 44K USD.

• 1 year later...
Here my prediction . When futures start trading big coin owners will SELL futures and SELL Bitcoin the same time to take profit on a huge run and profit on SHORT futures positions. Every move in Bitcoin will be = 5 times move in futures. Ones retails see their fortune disappears they will start selling to . Decline will be huge and fast. After that we have to watch when big guys start buying it , Volume will pick up and that's were I going go all in . Only problem to determine this pivot point . Can be $6000 or $600 Cryptocurrency has a bright future and its a life opportunities right now .

Do your own research about cripto. 90% of public dont even aware of it .

Post your constructive posts here .

(Reuters) - Cboe Global Markets Inc (CBOE.O) and CME Group Inc (CME.O) will launch futures contracts on bitcoin on Dec. 10 and Dec. 17 respectively.

You were quite correct!

And the CBOE futures is out of business; only CME BTC survived.