Gladiator858

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

@Gladiator858 and @trader1968,

Did you ever find Jason Love's Market Maker Levels from the Oil Trading Group?

Just recently, he joined Scott Morris and is using Scott's Pivot Scalper Double Tail. He initiates trades at his key Market Maker Levels on the CL and ES. His latest videos (live trades) shows that he's doing quite well. His backtest for one month and trading from 9:00am to 11:30am EST and trading only 1 (one) contract is 700+ ticks.

When time permits, could you please advise if it's available. Thank you for your time and any information you can provide.

Here is the PDF link explaining the Entry Rules.

https://winningtraderoom.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/Double-Tail-Entry-Rules.pdf

Edited by eurotrdr
Added PDF link

Thanks @fryguy1.

We already have the TOMbars2 and the Double Tail. If one of our educators would be so kind to educate the OTGMarketMakerLevels, we would have Jason's whole package.

I was in his trade room this morning. It is only his second week working with Scott's Double Tail but he did very well trading only 1 contract on the CL and ES. I took a screenshot of his charts and trading DOM. I'll post it later when I have more free time. I have a Drs. appointment. Again, thanks for sharing what you had.

Edited by eurotrdr

@sherbaaz,

The Oil Trading Group and The Winning Trading Room just joined together last week. This is only the second week with Jason (OTG Lead Trader) trading the Double Tail with his Market Maker Levels. I am taking their trial and Jason stated yesterday there are "kinks" to work out.

This is all I have. Enjoy.

https://winningtraderoom.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/Double-Tail-Entry-Rules.pdf

Edited by eurotrdr
added video

i tried this OTG market maker level today. i trade nifty index futures (india) 3 minute chart. but on chart there were not horizontal lines. yday chart was also not having it. day before chart had the levels.

anybody else facing the issue?

Edited by sherbaaz

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.