• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I have watched all eight videos from his course in one sitting (they are all pretty short) and would say if you have watched and understood the materials in his youtube channel you would not learn anything new from those eight videos. I am not even sure if I saved/kept those videos to be honest.

Note you need to have a flexible volume profile indicator which is an absolute requirement for his method. You can find one for NT8 (posted by ticks) in big mike's sub-forum, a bit buggy but it's free and OK for learning purposes.

Edited by Iqbal

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

All you need to understand Dale is his book which you can download from https://www.trader-dale.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/Volume-Profile-The-Insiders-Guide-to-Trading.pdf. You can also view some of his free webinars such as this one: https://www.trader-dale.com/how-to-trade-with-volume-profile-and-order-flow-webinar/.

You'll also need a flexible volume profile indicator. His own version for MT4 is very smooth and responsive, a good buy if you have $49 so spare. There's also one called the Drag & Drop indicator floating around. It's ugly, clunky and prone to vanishing off your charts, though.

I went through his old course and it's nothing special. He's apparently revamped it recently, adding in details about his new toy the VWAP indicator. If you watch his weekly videos you'll see he used VWAP just for confirmation.