Wyckoff Unleashed SMI Course

jpons

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
It's the original audio course by Richard Wyckoff himself: 12 recorded lectures & transcripts, 6 practice trading recordings & transcripts, 25 written lessons and his books, Wyckoff Method of Trading in Stocks, Vol. 1 & II.

i have the 3 volume wyckoff text 12 recorded lectures the transcripts of the practice but not actual tapes, i havent heard of wyckoff doing audio by himself i also think the text of my course is incomplete seems to not explain certain concepts and even though it says it doesnt know your level as a student i would guess it would teach in such a way for the absolute beginner to understand

I also think the text of my course is incomplete seems to not explain certain concepts and even though it says it doesnt know your level as a student i would guess it would teach in such a way for the absolute beginner to understand

Sounds like you don't have the 25 written course lessons, plus the so-called practice trading tapes. I'll look for the thread for the course here and upload it all.

There are several dozen Wyckoff course threads here, many of which are duplicates - it would help if people would use the search engine before they start a new thread!

Anyway, this looks like a good place to post the links:

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/9697-Wyckoff-Course-in-Stock-Market-Science-and-Technique

Cheers, have you uploaded your stuff?

• 3 years later...