[Edu Req.] Cecil Robles 1X Simple Trading System

fryguy1

• 2 weeks later...
I removed everything and imported the .zip file from the link above. I don't see any GeoRenko bar type or any indicators on the list.

Do I need to import any files in from the one I asked for help on?

Thanks

Do you have these indicators on your list?

1X SimpleTradingSystem

1X TrendLine

ProfitGenesys DynamicSupportRessistance

ProfitGenesys TrendFinder

@fryguy1,sgueta did a good job with the education.Go to post #8 from sgueta and download the sendspace link.Install it. Make sure you close and restart NT7 after installation.

Now right click chart and click on Data Series. Look at the Period under Data Series and look at Type. Click on that line for the drop down menu. Look for the bartype GeoRenko and select it. That should do it.

@fryguy1,sgueta did a good job with the education.Go to post #8 from sgueta and download the sendspace link.Install it. Make sure you close and restart NT7 after installation.

Now right click chart and click on Data Series. Look at the Period under Data Series and look at Type. Click on that line for the drop down menu. Look for the bartype GeoRenko and select it. That should do it.

Just don't see it. Move the GeoRenko file from one directory to another and checked what you said. Not listed. Have some other Renko bar types, but not that one.

Just don't see it. Move the GeoRenko file from one directory to another and checked what you said. Not listed. Have some other Renko bar types, but not that one.

Ahh I see, so that very likely means exactly as Jorgin01 says. You probably have conflicted bar slots with the GeoRenko and another custom bar type. This is a common problem in NT. It looks like you have to remove the conflicting bar type to get GeoRenko to show.

In my chart, GeoRenko is using PeriodType = Custom 7.

Ahh I see, so that very likely means exactly as Jorgin01 says. You probably have conflicted bar slots with the GeoRenko and another custom bar type. This is a common problem in NT. It looks like you have to remove the conflicting bar type to get GeoRenko to show.

In my chart, GeoRenko is using PeriodType = Custom 7.

Thanks so much for your help Eric. Btw I have been wanting to know how to get NT to show you what regular or custom bartypes that you have on NT7, including which bartype is which Custom #? Can ya help?

Thanks so much for your help Eric. Btw I have been wanting to know how to get NT to show you what regular or custom bartypes that you have on NT7, including which bartype is which Custom #? Can ya help?

Here it is

Place it in custom folder and compile

https://www.sendspace.com/file/4j81c3

Hello Osman.

Get to know your Dataseries bartypes Osman. Your renko bars,tick bars,volume bars,etc are a necessary evil in futures trading, so get to know them well.Yes occasionally there will be conflicting bartypes meant for the same slot.That's when your knowledge of bartype troubleshooting can help you.Ninjatrader support can't help you much there,heck they don't even advise you to directly edit/modify the code in your bartype.cs. I hope with NT8, we are all past that.

Here's the indicator I use from Shark Indicators.

SiInstalledBarsInfo.zip (27.32KB)

https://www.sendspace.com/file/rv9g7r

Once you have imported the zip file into NT7 as per normal,close and restart NT7.

Look for SiInstalledBarsInfo indicator and add it to your chart. And you will know all the NT related bartypes you have in your system, and which periodtype Custom number it has been slotted to.That's all there is to it.

Btw,moneyshare's indicator also works equally well.

Peace,bro :)

• 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...