strategy quant 4 new version

• 9 months later...
I had a look at beta6. They have changed the architecture from CEF back to java. But not like the old one. The old one was somewhat easy to work, but this looks a bit different. Those who are interested can look at the \installed dir\internal\libs for more info.

The license.jar would be a good place to start I imagine.

As usual, NOTHING will happen without a huge amount of Luck , kind of Tonyweb visiting us unpredictably....

I am not a cracker, and never will be ( too old for this game, really...Other "games" to try to play right )..I DO know it can be very Energy / Time consuming, i have had 20 years ago, 2 friends who were really excellent in reversing....

• 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...
It's bugged again. I'm waiting for a more stable version and perhaps I try it for fun.

Hi Bro,

.........and so many thanks for your information......If it is TRUE ( bugged version ), yes, it would seem WISE to WAIT, instead of jumping on a BAD GIFT......My 0.2 cents based on Rebis post...Thnx :)

• 5 months later...
One iranian website also says that it have StrategyQuant X Pro Build 115 for 55$.

Google it.

It seems the same Iranian website have StrategyQuant X Build 121 (84 Euros) but I can only see it with google translate.

Perhaps someone understanding Persian could know more about it.

Hi Bro,

.........and so many thanks for your information......If it is TRUE ( bugged version ), yes, it would seem WISE to WAIT, instead of jumping on a BAD GIFT......My 0.2 cents based on Rebis post...Thnx :)

Several bug corrections and upgrades were done to the earlier packages and this version is probably good now.

Edited by Rebis

• 2 weeks later...
Yes, but Andrei has invented a new kind of member of which he is maybe ONE ( or the SINGLE) of the WORST example : Leecher / Seller 8-) :-bd and his vocational goal might be : Never ever giving, always Taking >:)

Hey brother shenong,

I actually like the fact that andrey exists. As he always has the latest stuff and invests a lot of time to educate latest softwares. For me he's a backup in the trading world (if i cant find latest version of what i need elsewhere). 90% of trading softwares are pretty much useless in my opinion. However I like the fact I can purchase an expensive software test it for a while (6months usually) then if it does everything I need.... Although I must admit some softwares have priced me out of the market.

Cracking certain softwares can take a very long time as we know (JohnWho worked 2 months on elwave with only partial success). Point is I'm happy to contribute , as time is money.

Hope you dont take my words the wrong way, the above is only my opinion, as have known you a long time and know your a very big contributor to this forum and others in the past!

Peace out brother !

BR

M

Edited by mateyboy

Hello mateyboy :)

Long time not seing You.....Yeah, no problem with your opinion, i understand your point of view, my ONLY point with THE Andrey is he has NEVER ( as far as i can remember correctly ) shared anything here, not even a very cheap stuff...( i am not disturbed by him being a seller, in fact, but just by his pseudo membership status without ANY direct and FREE action for the Community ) I generally don't have good relation with egotistic people, to my eyes, this one @-) is UNFORTUNATELY a RARITY in his EGO kind...

Anyway, yeah, PEACE , Bro

Edited by Shenong

Has anyone found this program useful? I spent many hours but all strategies broke down even if good out of sample results.

Hi,

How many strategies did you test ?

Did you add some custom indicators ?

How much time did you try your strategies ?

Thank you in advance.

True and I think for two reasons. The program does not work correctly. A strategy in SQ will work will, but give you bad results in MT or Tradestation.

Second, finding a good system that works most of the time in most market is a dream very few have achieved. So, for now we keep our day jobs and keep looking.

A

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.