trading rooms review

aotegaoteg

Dean Handley himself is not transparent and ask for money for his review services. I think the only review you need is this: " Does the vendor show his/her live DOM daily?" 99% don't, therefore 99% are junk. The only one that shared live DOM daily was Hoffman, and one morning he lost $350,000 in a couple of hours!!Run when they start staying I am here to help others and give back, they are full of you know what. Keep looking and thanking your friends here ( especially Admis).

Dean Handley himself is not transparent and ask for money for his review services. I think the only review you need is this: " Does the vendor show his/her live DOM daily?" 99% don't, therefore 99% are junk. The only one that shared live DOM daily was Hoffman, and one morning he lost $350,000 in a couple of hours!!Run when they start staying I am here to help others and give back, they are full of you know what. Keep looking and thanking your friends here ( especially Admis).

Agree, one has to be very careful.

Beware...if you listen to that song for....4 mins...you wont be able to quit it from your mind all dayyyy!

the robot he uses is called EGI pippi long shortlings lol (the package is Vinny's Indicator Toolbox)

I'm now downloading his whole webpage using HTTrack, looking for some indis or something. Already finished, just plain html, no zips.

Edited by uazpeitia