ambush e-book by marko

peter pinto

pp,

you are looking for this 1299 $ gift for christmas ??

http://www.tradingeducators.com/products/trading-methods/ambush

Sixer

Mate...I genuinely hope that someone is able to find this (I was not).

I absolutely want to know what a 1299.00U$D e-book looks like?!

The lovely and stunning MrsMick wants to spend 1299.00U$D on something else for Christmas!

Cheers!

Mick

Mate...I genuinely hope that someone is able to find this (I was not).

I absolutely want to know what a 1299.00U$D e-book looks like?!

The lovely and stunning MrsMick wants to spend 1299.00U$D on something else for Christmas!

Cheers!

Mick

@Mick: Till such time as someone finds this book for you, suggest you let the "lovely and stunning MrsMick spend 1299.00U$D on something else for Christmas!". Lol :)

I stumbled over this review on the internet. No idea if it is correct. This is not my review of the method as I do not have the method.

But it shows again that vendors keep using existing traditional indicators, apply some tweaks and marketing and voila: a new star is born !

It is just what you like to chase after.....

I know the Ambush System but it's created by Ben, not Joe.

Anyway he claims it has a winning rate of 90% on Eur/Usd, Gbp/Usd and Usd/Jpy.

Works on M5 charts.

His system is based on two Ema cross with a particular distance between the two.

If these requisites are fullfilled you enter the trade with the trend having 30-35 pips as SL and

20 pips as TP. He claims 90% the TP will be hit and 98% the price goes close to the TP before reverting.

Letting profitable trade run for more than 20 pips is also covered.

Interesting for small but continuative gains.

I nearly forgot to have it because in my beginning it seemed too simple for me, so I put it aside.

Dumb was I!

Thank you for reminding it to me.

I'll start reusing it right away!

90% and 98%..:) The markets must be calling this guy before moving !

I stumbled over this review on the internet. No idea if it is correct. This is not my review of the method as I do not have the method.

But it shows again that vendors keep using existing traditional indicators, apply some tweaks and marketing and voila: a new star is born !

Works on M5 charts.

His system is based on two Ema cross with a particular distance between the two.

If these requisites are fullfilled you enter the trade with the trend having 30-35 pips as SL and

20 pips as TP. He claims 90% the TP will be hit and 98% the price goes close to the TP before reverting.

I nearly forgot to have it because in my beginning it seemed too simple for me, so I put it aside.

Dumb was I!

hie profile ,

can you put some examples of this method if u start reusing it . so that it would be helpful .

thanking u

Works on M5 charts.

Dumb was I!