M C X India CrudeOil Historical Intraday Tick data

zoheb

Apologies to the moderators if I have posted in the wrong place. Seeking the support of Indian traders here.

I am looking for intraday tick data, to help an Indian friend who wishes to trade Crude Oil Futures on M C X. He does not have any past data and being a starter, trying to help him remotely learn Volume Profile on Ninja Trader without any M C X data is proving to be quite a challenge for me.

Can anyone/everyone who trades Crude Oil Futures on M C X India help me by exporting their NinjaTrader/Amibroker Historical Intraday Tick Data (as many days/months/years as possible), and post to s3ndsp@ce please. Intraday One Minute data may also be shared with me, though I am specifically looking for Intraday Tick Data here.

To reciprocate any help I receive with this, I will consolidate and clean all the data I receive and will host it online (in Ninja Trader format) exclusively for indo-investasi users.

I offer to do the same for other Commodity Futures if data is sent to me. Will also keep it updated for as long as I keep getting the data updates.

Please help, thank you

Edited by zoheb

Hie Zoheb ,

i think tick data collection was hard task as the data only costs high . i found this site where he offers data for some xtra bucks per yearly but only minute data 1 minute . http://www.tradewithme.me . i will contact my friends and provide u if i got .

thanking u

Thank you for your reply @traderin.

I am basically looking for existing traders using order flow or volume profile who will have the tick data in their NinjaTrader / Amibroker irrespective of where they get it from.

Besides from paid vendors, Tick data will also be available with those who stream data from their trader terminals to their NinjaTrader/Amibroker. But most people who do so, have data missing for a few hours/minutes.

I realised that quality tick data is not easily available, so hope to compile all tick data I can receive, validate them & then create a free repository for others (especially volume profile traders) who may need it in NinjaTrader / Amibroker format.

Edited by zoheb