Multicharts .ela Unlocking thread

mafiaonmove

Hello Guys,

This thread is to help people around who want to unlock ELA or PLA files in Multicharts or TS...

Just attach closed code files here. I will look into files once in a week...

The unlocked/open code file will be served to you by choice (either publically or via PM ) as requested by user.

Hope I will be helpful to you guys..

P.S. --> Files protected with tokens (.sef) files.. Send it to me, I cant say i can unlock it 100% but i can give it a try.

M@F!A

Hi M@F!A,

Many many thanks for your post. I, for one, certainly appreciate your efforts. I have 3 TS token closed files I would like unlocked as I have migrated to Multicharts and therefore need TS files opened to run in MC. One file is compatible with TS9.x and the other two are TS8.7 compatible files. I'm not sure, but I believe with TS9 was introduced a new compression scheme making closed files smaller. If you are able to unlock them, I'd appreciate the resulting text files being private messaged to me if possible.

I do not have 15 posts yet, so I cannot attach the files to this message in the forum and I cannot private message. Therefore, I have uploaded them to my media fire account. The download link is here:

https://www.mediafire.com/?dffd6l03uyeejf5

Hoping you are successful with these. Many thanks in advance.

JS

Hi M@F!A,

Many many thanks for your post. I, for one, certainly appreciate your efforts. I have 3 TS token closed files I would like unlocked as I have migrated to Multicharts and therefore need TS files opened to run in MC. One file is compatible with TS9.x and the other two are TS8.7 compatible files. I'm not sure, but I believe with TS9 was introduced a new compression scheme making closed files smaller. If you are able to unlock them, I'd appreciate the resulting text files being private messaged to me if possible.

I do not have 15 posts yet, so I cannot attach the files to this message in the forum and I cannot private message. Therefore, I have uploaded them to my media fire account. The download link is here:

Hoping you are successful with these. Many thanks in advance.

JS

PLS check before post.

Thx val2004 and laser1000it. The link is no longer private...apologies.

JS

Nothing getting imported in multicharts .. sorry...

Again, If any study is asking for password, that and that only can be unlocked...

Other option,.. share with me TradeStation (whatever version u think shall work with these type of files),.. I can try installing it and check there what can be done...

Edited by mafiaonmove

To all 43 people who downloaded the 3 locked ELD files in the media fire link I posted above:

if anyone unlocks the TS encrypted ELD files and discloses the code, if the code is shared here in the forum or private messaged to me, there's an excellent chance I can tweak the code to get the indicators to work in both MC and TS.

Regards,

JS

To all 43 people who downloaded the 3 locked ELD files in the media fire link I posted above:

if anyone unlocks the TS encrypted ELD files and discloses the code, if the code is shared here in the forum or private messaged to me, there's an excellent chance I can tweak the code to get the indicators to work in both MC and TS.

Regards,

JS

There are archive with indicators :

T-3 ABC Plot Trends

T-3 Cycles 3

T-3 MACD BB Dots

,converted from 03-TS_8.7.eld to Multicharts 9.1 study file format.

Link: www.sendspace.com/file/bcloho

Pass: indo-investasi

When, I import .sef file with PowerLanguage of MC9.1, open window with ERROR message...I don´t know...

The code is closed in these 3 indicators. The reason you are getting an error message is because all 3 indicators call a .dll file in the Ne5gen Software Services folder. The .dll file either doesn't exist or files requiring authentication license are not present or, if they are, are not authorized.

Regards,

JS

All I m asking is a working setup of TradeStation... Send it to me .. I may try look into it...

For this forum, I will share that modified PLEditor.exe to unlock just password protected studies in Multicharts as soon as i get enough time. It would be much better.

M@F!A

All I m asking is a working setup of TradeStation... Send it to me .. I may try look into it...

For this forum, I will share that modified PLEditor.exe to unlock just password protected studies in Multicharts as soon as i get enough time. It would be much better.

M@F!A

I have found this: https://[email protected]/file/7p1yge

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Here is the educated pleditor.exe

I m using MC 10, but this should work with any MC version ...

https://[email protected]/file/k6g4o4

Regards ,..

M@F!A

@laserit : I've not tested the one u found .. but hope that works too,..!! :)

Hi mafiaonmove,

I tried running your educated pleditor.exe file within MultiCharts64 Version 10.0 Release (Build 13626) replacing the original PLEditor.exe file dated 12/2/2016 and file size of 7,410 KB. Yours would not run giving this error message: "Application initialization error: Cannot load MCTrans.dll" any thoughts or do you have a newer file?

Thank you!

Hi mafiaonmove,

I tried running your educated pleditor.exe file within MultiCharts64 Version 10.0 Release (Build 13626) replacing the original PLEditor.exe file dated 12/2/2016 and file size of 7,410 KB. Yours would not run giving this error message: "Application initialization error: Cannot load MCTrans.dll" any thoughts or do you have a newer file?

Thank you!

Hi, I have had the same error of yours, it's only working on 32bit multicharts version

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...