(REQ )Matrix Cycles™ Add-On For ShareScope

kishisakis post is not discussing the trading of the MC0 and MCI time frames.

His post is related to the MC1, MC2 and MC3 time frames.

But it would be interesting which stuff he is recommending for studying the price action (Brooks ..)

Sixer

sir i have spend a tiny time with Al Brooks Courses but i haven't spend much time on this because

1. he focus on various chart pattern like head & shoulder, wedge , triangle , square & channels

2. i was focusing for short term entry technique But His technique was based on long term time frame & also too descriptive while entry & exit should be objective

my thinking is that entry & exit should be objective & well defined .

also kishisakis sir indicating that it has no relation of candlestick pattern etc.. (here Etc. means ????)

means This price action doesn't use today popular so called technique Chart Pattern, candlestick Analysis etc..:D

Edited by rlygangesh

Great discussion people!

One thing though kishisaki , this is my opinion not stated as fact.

But I believe the big players know where fibo time and price lines up. Using that and a deep knowledge (automated) cycle analysis (delta maybe) they know optimum entry points with very minimal drawdown. I am talking the VERY BIG players. I know many of them do not even use stops. You see if they know a market must turn in time it is merely a question of time ONLY. Therefore who cares if there is a drawdown. This doesnt apply to retail investors of course that could be extremely risky without enough capital and or proper money management.

You see when a markets turns either up or down there are orders at that particular level. Therefore by virtue of the market turning at a particular point there must have been large orders at or around that point to make a market turn (either up or down). We know this as a fact becoz we have a chart afterwards that shows us highs and lows. Hope i make sense?

Delta has been in the public domain for a quite a while, although was quite exclusive years ago and would have been mainly available to wealthy clients during its early days ;)

The above is purely my opinion / thinking. Happy for other peoples thoughts.

Although from the retail perspective (our side) if price action can help us with entrys and exits thats a great thing. Especially if particular price action occurs in a place where your expecting it. Ie fibo time/price alignment with a matrix/delta point due in that area. Also particular indicators being in a OB or OS place and or indicator divergence etc etc. The more tools that line up the higher the probability of a good trade , thats the way i see it.

Would love to hear more from you on price action and best materials to study.

BR

M

PS: I also attest Sixer is extremely knowledgeable in delta and always like hearing his comments!

Edited by mateyboy

mateyboy you are way ahead of the pack glad to see there a few people like you around let me get some of you lot gears turning i haven't talked to Sixer yet but he seems to be a ahead as well at least when it comes to delta and cycles in general.

Delta is a lost knowledge, specially for this Forex generation that are so blind by Algo's, EA trading and harmonic patterns stuff not to mention they have no idea what Algo really is in term of institutional level its funny to even watch them talk about it.

so you guys should consider to be very lucky to have this opportunity to learn it, just like when forex was only available to institutional level and recently became available for public trading, its like one of the last free enterprise available after only commodities the super market of the world.

Think like this, you know the saying goes, that 90% of traders fail with in 3-6 months? that classification comes mostly in the form of retail traders such as you and me.

why you think that is? you are all doing the same thing over and over again you are all learning the same exact tools just different mentors thats been spread all ove the internet day in day out.

all this retail tools, candle stick patterns, harmonic animal patterns, Fibonacci, Elliot wave, body parts patterns, dishes patters, double top/bottoms RSI, EMA, Trend Lines, OB, OS, divergence.

some mentors may change the names but its all just the same candy under different wrapper and yet the war for the 'holy grail' continues.

You really think large institutions and institutional banks don't know all this stuff retails know? why you think every time you place a stop bases on some trading idea that's wildly spread around like

putting a stop just above or bellow a high or low swing point just for the market to take you out to the tick and then resume the intent direction?

All the're are doing is taking the other side of that trade and depending of your broker so does them too, hence the term 'B booking'.

Retail as a collective doesn't move the market large institutions do they have large capital deep pockets that even retail as whole cant come close to the moves you see in the markets

are done by these big players doing massive real tangible exchange of goods, that's why you are a speculators you are just a by stander just riding the wave.

Forex is a good example when a UK Company wants to buy a US Company they got convert that Pound Sterling to US Dollar, say the transaction is $200 billion dollar, they go they main institutional bank

and ask for such exchange rate and that Bank A maybe not be able to do all that by it self and Bank A will ask Bank B for a temporary partnership so that they can efficiently spread order across the market place with out major wild volatility they do so over a period of time they just don't trade $200 billion in one click on GBPUSD and yes they dont need stop because that their store the control price.

Here is another nugget large institution they are not looking at 1min 5min 15min 60min charts like every retail traders are, they operate largely on Daily+ time frame because they have so much volume trade a 15min doesn't have enough liquidity to move their size, so higher time frame like Daily is require over several periods,

Also think about it these groups run financial market you really think they sitting on a desk for 8 hours a day looking a 15min chart tick by tick? trust me you wouldn't either if you had that much cash,

you would spend that time with family or other investment fronts, etc. so if they're not doing it why would you? we know you don't move the market, if you can't beat them join them right?

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results, so its not sane to think then of not doing what every else one is doing and look where no one is looking?

Trading in general:

Have anyone of you stop to look at a COT? or OI? its all there by law is require that big players report they positions every closing week.

There is a reason that the lines are named as it is: commercial non-commercial and speculators and guess with line is following the smart money? i'll let you guys study it further.

Now to More specific things like Forex:

Do you trade forex with out looking at Dollar Index? if you do you missing out half if not more of the information presented to you, whether you like it or not, Dollar is kind period.

When you trading GBPUSD or EURUSD are you looking at EURGBP?

Equities:

When trading E-minis are you look at only one of them 3 or all of them 3? ES NQ YM.

Bonds:

30Y 10Y 5Y this is the base line to all trading 'money seeks yield' everything else follows, are you looking at all of them 3 or at all?

Commodties:

Are you looking at seasonal effects? or weighting in against the big ones?

Stocks:

Do any one know why there's a saying 'sell May go away' ? and do you know what the opposite of that is?

That should be enough to get most of your intermediate to advance guys gear turning for a while.

Edited by kishisaki

mateyboy you are way ahead of the pack glad to see there a few people like you around let me get some of you lot gears turning i haven't talked to Sixer yet but he seems to be a ahead as well at least when it comes to delta and cycles in general.

Delta is a lost knowledge, specially for this Forex generation that are so blind by Algo's, EA trading and harmonic patterns stuff not to mention they have no idea what Algo really is in term of institutional level its funny to even watch them talk about it.

so you guys should consider to be very lucky to have this opportunity to learn it, just like when forex was only available to institutional level and recently became available for public trading, its like one of the last free enterprise available after only commodities the super market of the world.

Think like this, you know the saying goes, that 90% of traders fail with in 3-6 months? that classification comes mostly in the form of retail traders such as you and me.

why you think that is? you are all doing the same thing over and over again you are all learning the same exact tools just different mentors thats been spread all ove the internet day in day out.

all this retail tools, candle stick patterns, harmonic animal patterns, Fibonacci, Elliot wave, body parts patterns, dishes patters, double top/bottoms RSI, EMA, Trend Lines, OB, OS, divergence.

some mentors may change the names but its all just the same candy under different wrapper and yet the war for the 'holy grail' continues.

You really think large institutions and institutional banks don't know all this stuff retails know? why you think every time you place a stop bases on some trading idea that's wildly spread around like

putting a stop just above or bellow a high or low swing point just for the market to take you out to the tick and then resume the intent direction?

All the're are doing is taking the other side of that trade and depending of your broker so does them too, hence the term 'B booking'.

Retail as a collective doesn't move the market large institutions do they have large capital deep pockets that even retail as whole cant come close to the moves you see in the markets

are done by these big players doing massive real tangible exchange of goods, that's why you are a speculators you are just a by stander just riding the wave.

Forex is a good example when a UK Company wants to buy a US Company they got convert that Pound Sterling to US Dollar, say the transaction is $200 billion dollar, they go they main institutional bank

and ask for such exchange rate and that Bank A maybe not be able to do all that by it self and Bank A will ask Bank B for a temporary partnership so that they can efficiently spread order across the market place with out major wild volatility they do so over a period of time they just don't trade $200 billion in one click on GBPUSD and yes they dont need stop because that their store the control price.

Here is another nugget large institution they are not looking at 1min 5min 15min 60min charts like every retail traders are, they operate largely on Daily+ time frame because they have so much volume trade a 15min doesn't have enough liquidity to move their size, so higher time frame like Daily is require over several periods,

Also think about it these groups run financial market you really think they sitting on a desk for 8 hours a day looking a 15min chart tick by tick? trust me you wouldn't either if you had that much cash,

you would spend that time with family or other investment fronts, etc. so if they're not doing it why would you? we know you don't move the market, if you can't beat them join them right?

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results, so its not sane to think then of not doing what every else one is doing and look where no one is looking?

Trading in general:

Have anyone of you stop to look at a COT? or OI? its all there by law is require that big players report they positions every closing week.

There is a reason that the lines are named as it is: commercial non-commercial and speculators and guess with line is following the smart money? i'll let you guys study it further.

Now to More specific things like Forex:

Do you trade forex with out looking at Dollar Index? if you do you missing out half if not more of the information presented to you, whether you like it or not, Dollar is kind period.

When you trading GBPUSD or EURUSD are you looking at EURGBP?

Equities:

When trading E-minis are you look at only one of them 3 or all of them 3? ES NQ YM.

Bonds:

30Y 10Y 5Y this is the base line to all trading 'money seeks yield' everything else follows, are you looking at all of them 3 or at all?

Commodties:

Are you looking at seasonal effects? or weighting in against the big ones?

Stocks:

Do any one know why there's a saying 'sell May go away' ? and do you know what the opposite of that is?

That should be enough to get most of your intermediate to advance guys gear turning for a while.

thanks for descriptive knowledge , it smells like Larry isn't it?

but we poor retail trader can't trade daily/ weekly chart, so some knowledge related to short term time frame required?

please keep commenting

kishisaki,

thanks for your insights.

I do look at most of the "stuff" that you have mentioned if i take a position using Daily charts.

The Delta cycles (ITD, MTD and LTD time frames) offer a good opportunity to catch a (small) piece of the cake.

You are right that the trading of lower time frames is much more complicated - this needs much more experience.

Sixer

Edited by Sixer

Larry will get you warm up to some of it application of them are lacking.

sure you can, the problem is you are all too drunk on the leverage and don't know how to use it properly since brokers keep trowing candy at you with coupons and stuff just because you have 1:50 at your disposal doesn't mean you have to use it.

you don't have to necessarily trade on the daily, but you have weight it very heavy on you overall analysis other wise you just shooting in the dark. dont just sit here waiting for more nuggets go out there and research what has already been posted.

from the speed of your reply you dind took much time to let the information that was provided sink in naturally, other wise you just acting like 90% retail going from mentor to mentor, course to course, webinar to webinar and book to book with out deep research.

tremendous amount of information have been shared research it further and grit on your charts ;D

kishisaki,

thanks for your insights.

I do look at most of the "stuff" that you have mentioned if i take a position using Daily charts.

The Delta cycles (ITD, MTD and LTD time frames) offer a good opportunity to catch a (small) piece of the cake.

You are right that the trading of lower time frames is much more complicated - this needs much more experience.

Sixer

And that's all you need to success you don't need the whole cake just piece of it - compound interest does the rest.

Lower time frame is too noisy and major distraction from the higher time frame on all the clues smarty money leaves behind.