hawkeye fatman

lola33

does anyone have this addon thnks in advance

Are you going to open a shop center with the NT stuff before Christmas?

A friend of mine (newbie0101) has shared lately afresh a big collection.

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/25116-My-Whole-collection-of-indicators-downloaded-from-indo-Investasi?p=390486&viewfull=1#post390486

Still not enough?

no im new and paid for so many that didnt work from shops im sorry if i am over boundry im like a kid an a candy store lol i do really appreciate this forum and members thnks again

It's ok. I understand you, but if I can, please remember, not quantity but quality is much more important...

btw: You don't need to eat each candy, only if you know, what kind of tastes you prefer... winking.gif

Edited by admis

well trying to put together that but need to try diffrent ones and see do you have any suggestions

I'm not here to give any trading advices. Most of us has own preferences and mentality, but it can be difficult to go against the tide... I mean, try to follow price action, volume and widely understood order flow. .. and try to ignore a colorful, candy wrappers.

ok thank you are there some indicators systemi should look more closely at like goldenzone but the new zones package is more accurate does this forum have latest one cant seen to find it thnks again

Have you seen this conversation?

Admis, maybe you don't realise it but actually this indi is coded by FatTails (aka Harry) and sold by GZT.

I have a lot of respect for Harry and I don't like to see you breaking his code. Please respect him as he's a very good programmer who has helped others and shared stuff publicly.

You're right, I didn't know that. I share your thinking about Harry. All I can do now is to apologize him. The file is already removed from sendspace. Sorry guys...

BTW: No one knows everything, the best protection is to leave a short note in the code, which is readable only for those, who knows how to read it. Not always it will be respected, but can be. On the other side, implementing the simplest protection scheme is not the smartest solution...Worth to add a few lines of code.