cole trading on bonds with OFA

ciardim

Sounds too easy and good to be true. 16 ticks target on ZB? Haha, you will need to wait whole day. I will watch it again and see if it makes more sense, but I have traded bonds for years, and usually you just grab 3-4 ticks and run, before the market get into the range of 2 ticks for few hours..;)

i try to request follow; also kmilo requested i saw in other post

xxx.orderflowanalytics.com/trading-bonds/replay/?inf_contact_key=697d6a28ae4a72c6a21e6a22feaae8f60 2d027d93005730ad2e8659cc20c8b08

Just another new scam from OFA to make a killing on those greedy lazy suckers who believe in vendor's hypes. Those poor suckers are lining up to pay the $2947 today to get into the course (the course starting day is today, April 6), they will then spend next 90 days in Cole's room for "FREE", they will get lost, and Cole's job is to convince them to subscribe to his chatroom if they want to learn how to use this "simple system".

They will then create another new course, and some of those suckers would still believe in the hype and spend another $2500 for the new course.

They used to have OFA bootcamp course for $4999, for those who bought the original stand-alone OFA software pro version for $6000, that's a total of $11000 for the OFA software and training for how to use the software, then the new OFA course plus chatroom for $5000, then the new newer course, I think that was $3000, now this newer new newer course for $2497 withonly 90 days chatroom subscription this time, I wonder what the next new new new newer course will be, but I don't doubt there will be plenty of ready suckers lining up already to be sucked up dry.

soooo true

Just another new scam from OFA to make a killing on those greedy lazy suckers who believe in vendor's hypes. Those poor suckers are lining up to pay the $2947 today to get into the course (the course starting day is today, April 6), they will then spend next 90 days in Cole's room for "FREE", they will get lost, and Cole's job is to convince them to subscribe to his chatroom if they want to learn how to use this "simple system".

They will then create another new course, and some of those suckers would still believe in the hype and spend another $2500 for the new course.

They used to have OFA bootcamp course for $4999, for those who bought the original stand-alone OFA software pro version for $6000, that's a total of $11000 for the OFA software and training for how to use the software, then the new OFA course plus chatroom for $5000, then the new newer course, I think that was $3000, now this newer new newer course for $2497 withonly 90 days chatroom subscription this time, I wonder what the next new new new newer course will be, but I don't doubt there will be plenty of ready suckers lining up already to be sucked up dry.

Sounds too easy and good to be true. 16 ticks target on ZB? Haha, you will need to wait whole day. I will watch it again and see if it makes more sense, but I have traded bonds for years, and usually you just grab 3-4 ticks and run, before the market get into the range of 2 ticks for few hours..;)

Not familiar with OFA. But bonds have been averaging well over a point, (32 ticks) range per day, I don't know why one should grab 3-4 ticks and run, and what is so outrageous about 16 tick target - less than half of the days range. And what is wrong with waiting 3-4 hours for a nice size profit to materialize ? Another popular myth - spend as little time as possible in the Market, if one has approach with positive expected returns - time is on his/her side.

Based on what is shown in the webinar, I don't think that we need OFA to plot these 4 reference lines. They call these horizontal/price lines as Range (hi/lo) and Spread (hi/lo). Looks like this is based on some calculations from the overnight data. Once plotted [at the beginning of the next day] for the next day's trading, it doesn't change during the day... The only thing we need an OFA-like order flow tool is for the entry criterion - we can just get that from a simple DOM also. The trade entry is only after 100 cars already traded at the entry price.

Based on what is shown in the webinar, I don't think that we need OFA to plot these 4 reference lines. They call these horizontal/price lines as Range (hi/lo) and Spread (hi/lo). Looks like this is based on some calculations from the overnight data. Once plotted [at the beginning of the next day] for the next day's trading, it doesn't change during the day... The only thing we need an OFA-like order flow tool is for the entry criterion - we can just get that from a simple DOM also. The trade entry is only after 100 cars already traded at the entry price.

cole has found holy grail: everyday he will give you 4 lines before market opens, you take the trade when price hit either of the first 2 lines, the next two lines are for defining your risk to reward ratios. you only trade first 2 hours, three days a week, you will make money everyday as he will prove it to you by trading in a TST Combine sim trade account.

cole will sell you this wonderful holy grail for just $2497

am i missing anything?

• 2 weeks later...

Any clue how he calculates the spread lines?

• 3 months later...