REQ: Educate S5 Trade Anayzer

Gladiator858

Here it is: https://www.sendspace.com/file/6ljq9j

Pay attention to copy the favicon.ico file from the zip archive into the folder: c:\Users\...\Documents\NinjaTrader 7\bin\Custom\

otherwise you'll receive alternatively this image (from me):

http://s8.postimg.org/43fjgfolt/d_u_m_b_icon.png

Seriously, developer forces the users to download the small ico file from his server. In this simplest way, he has the control if someone was using his software, when and from what IPs.

I'm sorry, a double post happened to me...

btw. The legal users of S5 TA are in a worse position. Each time when they run this addon the email is send to the developer including the following data (!):

shortDateString[1] = item.ToShortDateString();

shortDateString[2] = Environment.NewLine;

shortDateString[3] = "Computer Name: ";

shortDateString[4] = str;

shortDateString[5] = Environment.NewLine;

shortDateString[6] = "Ip Address: ";

shortDateString[7] = empty;

shortDateString[8] = Environment.NewLine;

shortDateString[9] = "Machine Id: ";

shortDateString[10] = License.get_MachineId().ToString();

shortDateString[11] = Environment.NewLine;

shortDateString[12] = "Instrument: ";

shortDateString[13] = base.get_Instrument().get_FullName().ToString();

shortDateString[14] = Environment.NewLine;

shortDateString[15] = "Acount Name: ";

shortDateString[16] = this.string_31.ToString();

Why S5 is doing that? Anyway, it's not too fair...

p.s. Of course, in the edu version it's removed.

Edited by admis

I'm sorry, a double post happened to me...

btw. The legal users of S5 TA are in a worse position. Each time when they run this addon the email is send to the developer including the following data (!):

Someone is taliking about that! He is recruiting.... somewhere he has to access traders' trading data, my2cents

.... Each time when they run this addon the email is send to the developer including the following data (!):

The "Official" reason is that S5 made the indi available to to all clients, but asked everyone to sign the agreement that he/she will only download and use the program if he/she has a S5 Ninjatrader account (not every client has Ninjatrader account, most clients trade with S5 Trader, not Ninjatrader, Trade Analyzer for S5 Trader had been available since 2010). By tracking user's account info, S5 will know who is not "honest".

But, they don't need to track the instruments, so I think they want to see what those traders trade outside the S5 account. Good thing that they didn't track the entry and exit price of every trader those "dishonest" traders made.

Edited by user33
typo

A little review of this indicator:

- the idea is very good because you can see and analyze every trade of your trading day directly from ninjatrader without export the report to excel;

- Not sure why sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't, personally every morning when I start ninjatrader and beforore trade, I refresh the chart where there is the indicator and it works,

- When you export to excel the trade report (from Daily sheet) there is an error for european traders, because the comma is to separate the number but also to separate fractions, so it is unusable!

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
You must switch the option "calculate on bar close" on false.

I had same problem but now it works

Not working for me. iksak, I followed what you suggested. Switched "calculate on bar close" to false, but somehow it automatically sets it to true when I check in settings panel. Did not work a single time on my end. Any break through for this anyone?

Thanks.

• 2 years later...