There we go again, another site, another name, 3rd one within this year. (trade2l!ve , em!n!strategies.com ) and the price keeps getting higher. I don't know what to say ..... at least this one has 30 day money back .....

So has anyone tried or have any of their wonder products to share so we can all play and assess ?

99% of these sites are waste of time and money-

I dont even install or test all these colorful indicators and bands.

The only way you will succeed in trading is by using very few indicators- bare minimum and then create your own strategy and rules.

Watch every single leg ; ignore noise and use price action.just look for moves in the market- decide what the direction is and then go in only with that side.

Good luck and happy new year.

Traderbeauty-Jane

http://i.imgur.com/tlNOCsQ.png

The only way you will succeed in trading is by using very few indicators- bare minimum and then create your own strategy and rules.

Watch every single leg ; ignore noise and use price action.just look for moves in the market- decide what the direction is and then go in only with that side.

Traderbeauty-Jane

HI Traderbeauty,

Can you elaborate "Watch every single leg" with an example?

Thanks in advance.

this forum brings the best out of me and everyone else.

its a pleasure to be helped and help others.

wish i had any help when i first started with trading and was under the mercy of the software providers that kept taking advantage of me.

i swore- this will never happen again at least to people that i care about.

so bottom line- its my pleasure and my joy :).

jane

I just wired account to Interactivebrokers. TWS4 platform is not what I used to. How do I get the setting to the same as yours. I hate those virtual account thing. how do I get rid of that?

Thanks,

Unclepips

Traderbeauty-Jane

i use the older settings, i do not use any of the bells and whistles they include- i only use them for execution nothing else- difinitely not using their data.

when entering- i always use book trader- just right click on the price then chose the trading tools- and then book trader.

OK- thanks.