Neuroshell 6.1

cheshire

piui, is NS 6.1 cr@cked version working for you. I have tried 5.7, 6 & 6.1 and they never even show a chart from either ascii or metastock. Can you show me a good working software & link?

And my 5.6 never crashed for 5 years or so.

Sorry,but i"m not a NS user .But crashing due to data feed is real see post 24. I could have posted here links to other forums on this subject , but it"s against II rules .

Edited by puiu288

piui, is NS 6.1 cr@cked version working for you. I have tried 5.7, 6 & 6.1 and they never even show a chart from either ascii or metastock. Can you show me a good working software & link?

And my 5.6 never crashed for 5 years or so.

Kesk, I can load the chart but the problem is when i did the prediction or trading strategy, it did not do fully optimization. It seems like it skip the process. Its like when you do the optimization it hit the stop button immediately.

Please upload it to mediafire

Thanks

If you have download problem with depositfile PLS modify your DNS. The better solution is DNS 1) = 8.8.8.8 ; DNS 2) = 8.8.4.4 (Google DNS)

Sorry but my system has detected a trojan in "MTFeed_*Pro_*Trader_*Edition_*v1.*03.*rar" and I cannot DL it.

Edited by laser1000it

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...