Fib's C0nfluence Indicator

Swordfih

Just got this from the vendor today:

If you haven't already got it, here's your next FREE indicator!

This month we offer you: The Fibonacci Confluence Indicator

At some point in time most traders heard, read and tried to use Fibonacci calculation in their trading but the truth is only a minority is able to master them to achieve ongoing success.

It is no secret and a proven fact that Fibonacci numbers have a significant influence on certain price levels across most asset classes and instruments.

So why are you not using it?

Well, as a matter of fact, the biggest problem with using Fibonacci calculations in trading is the lag of knowledge where to begin!

Which price points are the right ones to base the calculations on?

What time-frame is the best to base calculations on?

Use Retracement's or Extensions?

Is it necessary to use multiple time-frames?

The list of questions goes on and on and it is understandable that most traders get confused with it.

No matter if you are currently using Fibonacci methods in your trading and constantly second guessing where to calculate and draw it correctly or if you are new to Fibonacci, we have good news for you!

The Fibonacci Confluence indicator will do all the heavy work for you and plots automatically all relevant information directly on your chart.

To get started, just download this indicator by clicking on the download link below:

Fibonacci Confluence Indicator Download

On the download page you'll find full video documentation as well as PDF manual showing you how to get setup. All of the information is helpful, but definitely watch the video first.

The Fibonacci Confluence Indicator is actually the first part of a Ultimate Fibonacci Bundle every NinjaTrader User should get their hands on -- no matter what markets you're trading.

That's why in the next few days you'll want to keep an eye out on your inbox. We'll be sending club members an exclusive offer where you can get 3 indicators and education to change the way you use Fibonacci forever.

Indicator and manual download page:

http://ninjacators.com/imfc3563/

Hi Swordfish- thanks for sharing, i will test this indicator for the next few days and provide feedback.

I dont believe in fib automation- i have a copy of nexgen which is very expensive and its suppose to give us fib levels confluence etc. They started this idea many years ago-

If you ask me- bottom line- its BS.

When you want to calculate fib level just use the current or previous leg and thats it.

Use renko spectrum 8-2 for bigger time frame , 4-1 as the main one and 2-1 for smaller legs that is use when the volume is very low and the legs are short.

No sense to add a fib few days ago to the current levels, its all a myth .

I used nexgen for a long time , dropped it, tried it again and their levels ( for the ES ) are not accurate at all, so even though i have 2 legit copies i do not use it but draw my own fibs which takes seconds.

just my humble opinion.

will let you know if this free indicator gives us an edge.

Traderbeauty-Jane

I tested it on few charts- i really dont think that this has anything to do with fibs.

It seems to me that all it does is showing you previous supports and resistances.

Plotting fibs is a very serious but easy task, all you need to do is look at few charts ( time frames ) and do the fibs individually on each of them.

I use renko spectrum 21- 4-1 and 8-2 - no need for more.

Just watch the legs on the 8-2 - plot your fibs then watch for confluence on the 4-1 and 2-1.

I have been using fibs for many years and i believe its better , more accurate and more predicable than anything else including volume.

Its very easy to plot- just set your fib default to the numbers you want, and then just hit F8 and thats it.

I think the above indicator is a waste of time, it does not give you fib extension at all, just bunch of line every few points- looking back - of course the market will react off one of them but which one is the question.

Another fact that is important is again- to my humble opinion there is no need to go to the past and look for old fibs and try to confluence them with current ones- i think it does give you any edge and just confuse the trader.

The real fibs are the last and current legs- they will tell you what is going on.

Hope it helps

Traderbeauty-Jane

btw- we just hit a daily fib 1.9 so i expect the market to go down to at least 1906.

• 5 months later...