Looking for Info and/or tools of neoHarmonicsPRO

tradernate

Looking to see if anyone has any old or new tools called neoHarmonicsPRO....the key is the Pro...they seem offer more price pattern development then standard market profile then the normal neoHarmonics offers. Thanks-Nate

If anyone has seen or used these tools comments would be great!

Hi Nate

I tried neo for a short time.

Not sure i like it- i do my fib and symmetry by myself so no need for me to use their tools in that capacity.

The important part of neo is the pattern recognition- it can be very good during a slow sideways market but during a strong one you will find yourself going constantly against the market.

I stopped using neo because of that- i have to add that i was only using the ES.

Jane

no need for tool- just watch the 2-1 renko legs- in order to make sure that there is a trend- u need to see at least 1.272 fib extension for each leg- that provides a trend continuation-

the moment you dont have that- that means trend is slowing down or has a potential for reversal.

just watch the 2-1 renko or 4-1 and look at every leg. no need for any tool.

jane

yes- its very easy and normally on the es there is no problem at all.

just watch each leg as it grows .

lets say you have an up going market and you just woke up-

you put your fib extension tool on the current leg- see how far it goes above last high , if its beyond or equal to 1.272 then it means the trend is intact and you should go long at the retracement.

sounds simple- yes- does it work - yes, does it always work NO, if that was so simple we would all be billionaires by now-

the reason why its not that simple is because other than the 2-1 legs there are bigger ones - 8-2 or 12-2 or even bigger and you have to see if you are not hitting an old resistance that is going to reverse the market.

but one thing i can tell you- its much better and simpler than anything i else i know.

jane

Thank you for all your comments....this is more of what I was looking at....they are hitting (real or not is the question) 90% on these patterns....thought it would be nice to see it in real time or the logic involved.

Jane, could you help use out with some pics, I have an idea of what you are saying, but using the legs and the fibs are important to see on how you put it altogether. I like how you see it and do it....great job-Nate

Edited by tradernate

Market in general trends 25% to 30% of the time (I am using ES as an example), and trading in a balanced range with tow-way auctions 70% to 75% of the time.

When market is trending, it is "out of balance", and price will move out of the old balanced range, to a new price range and become balanced in that new balanced range, then repeat the process over and over again.

When market is in Balance (70%-75% of the time), the harmonic patterns are often seen from the price patterns, but not always, of course.

When market is out of balance, it will run over anything on its path, the harmonic patterns, as well as any other oscillating indicator patterns, would not work. It is usually not easy to know if the market is out of balance until it had moved out of the balanced range, but once we see price moved out of balance, we must not continue to try to apply the balanced trading patterns to trade the trending market condition.

If we can keep this simple principle in mind and trade accordingly, it is possible to find harmonic patterns in balanced condition and trade the patterns.

Hope this helps.

Thank you for all your comments....this is more of what I was looking at....they are hitting (real or not is the question) 90% on these patterns....thought it would be nice to see it in real time or the logic involved.

Jane, could you help use out with some pics, I have an idea of what you are saying, but using the legs and the fibs are important to see on how you put it altogether. I like how you see it and do it....great job-Nate

Hi Nate- will do when i have a chance- working hard now replaying some new indicators :)

jane

Thanks tradernate for bringing up this topic . It seems like nobody wanted to talk about Neo, in the other thread.

However , I realize , that this tool is great for projecting prices in the future. With great accuracy. It amazes me, how this thing can pin-point where price is going.

Ahead of time. The knowledge I gathered is mostly from videos on the youtube. So I'm interested in this strategy also as well as the package , if someone could share it.

Thanks tradernate for bringing up this topic . It seems like nobody wanted to talk about Neo, in the other thread.

However , I realize , that this tool is great for projecting prices in the future. With great accuracy. It amazes me, how this thing can pin-point where price is going.

Ahead of time. The knowledge I gathered is mostly from videos on the youtube. So I'm interested in this strategy also as well as the package , if someone could share it.

Cmost-

Neo is using pattern recognition to forecast - but you can do the same thing just by using fib projections.

for example- lets say that you have higher lows and higher highs- and lets say that the market just retraced to 50 fib-and you are long- now here is the trick- no need for neo or anything else- your projection now is 1.618 fib extension- no need for magic or tricks or expensive software. and its accurate to the tick ( ES ).

If on the the other hand you had a stronger retracement- lets say 62 or 78 then you should only expect 1.272 projection fib.

By using neo- you are limiting yourself to certain patterns where in reality the market moves with fibs ALL THE TIME.

Watching videos is impressive but.... they only show you the good ones- the usually miss... the bad ones and all the losers so save yourself the aggravation and study fibs and price action.

Jane

Probably yes depends on your strategy. Most indicators are lagging . you got oscillators , momentum indicators , stochastic, Macd ,CCI, RSI, Bollinger Bands,Ema Etc..

From my point of view the best indicator , Is your EYES / Look at what the market is trying to tell you.

Look at the Moves .

1. Accumulation

2. The Mark Up Phase

3. Distribution

4. Mark Down

This process repeats itself over and over again

Your right Traderbeauty, neo is just a tool sorta like a telescope, to look at the big picture with . But i would never trade with it. Its Only perception , a perceived value

like Fibonacci. Which was introduce by Joe Dinapoli . A very good read . (Trading with Dinapol Levels - Book). Okay now your , first example . A retrace to the 50 fib right.

and you go long to 1.618. At that point . You would missed, the first part of the move up.the first leg . You are now following the herd . Which is suicide - High Risk and

1.618 target is almost 2 points thats 2.0 thats too much. I'm not saying it can't go there, but less is more in this game. But your target should Be - .382 & .618 and if

it hits target at these points .Then take partial profits and let the trailing stop do the rest . And the second scenario i would go short to .382 or .618 .- Cause 62 or 78 is more to the downside

Also most big Institutions , Market Makers and like . Are not using Fibonacci Ratios. But they know you are using them.

Keep in mind : We are trading against ( Algorithms / A Machine . It KNOWS Where and when to hit your Positions and Stops to throw you out of a trade, Before we even get in .

Cmost- i have no idea what you are talking about- sorry- and no pun intended.

I do that for a living every single day- the best way to make money is to go with the trend although if the legs are big many times i will go against but only if i am at an exact fib extension level.

I dont care about market profile, market makers, volume nodes etc, the price - which is the end result of all these variables is TELLING ME what to do.

I am just a d.u.m.b blond who is trying to make a living and want to trade and not to do a doctorate lol.

When you make something too complicated you are huring yourself.

Jane

here is a very simple example-NATE- this is also for you :). I never forgot that you asked for an example.

Market is going upward-btw- this is live- happened just now.

We have h-h and h-l.

the 2 arrows on the left are showing how the trade against the market was good- not the 1.2 but the 1.6- I DID NOT TAKE any of these trades- i dont trade evenings or nights.

Anyway- we are looking for a long and you can use the navi just to signal where and when to go in.

We did get a long entry at the 78- so now- CMOST- i expect a new high which will extend the current one ( 1863 ) and go to a 1.272 fib extension. or price 1864.50 - if i were in this trade i would exit 1 or 2 ticks before just to be safe- but even if you got in at 59 you are talking about 5 points - not bad for 1 trade.

Take care and hope it helps.

Traderbeauty-Jane

http://i.imgur.com/6TreR0m.jpg

I dont care about market profile, market makers, volume nodes etc, the price - which is the end result of all these variables is TELLING ME what to do.

...When you make something too complicated you are hurting yourself.

Jane

Very interesting perspective! I am sure it is from the result of many years of trail and error in your personal trading. Most new traders would typically go through the cycle of learning and trying every technical indicators, chasing every "hot" systems, setups, methods that people are talking about in chat rooms and forums, and consistently losing in trading, for years and years, until they finally come to the similar understanding/perspective.

That said, I do have slightly different perspective than yours: I mainly care about market profile, auction context, real-time order flow, and I didn't use fib, your post has prompted me to wanting to include fib eyeballing in my trading, it is exactly opposite to your perspective: I am complicating my trading instead of simplifying it, but in real life trading, it is not easy to draw a line to define where simplicity ends and where complication begins.

I think [MP + Auction Context + real time order flow + simple price action pattern + fib eyeballing] is very complicated, indeed, but I am not finding it easy for me how to simplify it just yet.

Would appreciate your further thoughts on this.

• 1 year later...

THE WAR ENDs THAT’S IS ONLY an EXAMPLE HOW AN ARROGANT ACTITUD DEVELOP A BAD SCENARIO IHOPE ALL MEMEBERS OF THE BOARD UNDERSTUND THERE IS NOT GODS HERE AND THE HARD CODER WORKS IS REALLY COMPROMISE I KNOW PEOPLE LIVING CODING HIS OWN INDICATORS AND ALL INDISCIRMINATED SHARE HERE ONLY MAKE MORE DAMAGE AS EVER

IMNOT A PEDOPHILE IM UNDER COPFORENSIC DEPARTMENT IN MY ORING COUNTRY I USE SOME OF THIS REALLY SAD IMAGES ONLY TO DEMOSTRATE ALL OF THEM ONE MINUTE ABOUT ACTITUDES HERE

I WILLNEVER TOUCH ANY COMPUTER WITHOUT AN CONSENT ALSO I LEAVE THE BOARD WITH IDEA WILL BE BETTER IN FUTURE SOME USERS HERE CHANGE ACTITUDE.

I NEVER GOT A GOOD ENGLES BUT BELIVEME I TRY AS OTHERS HELP HERE AND I WAS DISCRIMITAED ONLY FOR MY FAIL EDUCATING INDICATORS THAT IS RIDICULUS BUT IT’S THE TRUE AND IACEPTING THAT

HAPPY CRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR BELIVE EACH IMAGE YOU SEE IN THE BAORD THIS DAYS IS PART OF REALLY SEROUS INVESTIGATION TO FOIGHT THAT MONSTERS.

I WILL KEEPO THE BOARD CLEAN AND WITHOUT F9IGHTS !!!

SEE YA JJFUNDS

jjfunds-

we are all equal here.

we all have our good and bad sides but we don't let the bad affect our behavior.

we are here for one reason only- to become better traders and help others.

none of us is trying to gain anything from the others or make money from other members ( thats why i am here ).

here and there we have some arguments and bickering between us - but again- we don't let that affect what we do or say.

I am very glad to see the "SORRY" word and that is why i did not ban you this time-but...

you will have to earn back our trust and just act with respect to everyone even if you think that the other person did not respect you.

usually when that happens its a misunderstanding and we just ignore that and life goes on.

Hope to see you here supporting and helping our community.

Traderbeauty-Jan

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

Hi TraderBeauty,

Apart from the RenoSpectrum bars, I was wondering what other indicators you are using in the diagram that you showed.

Thanks

Just woke up and surprise- price went much higher than i expected- went to the 1.9 so that was a 10 point call in real time-

I REST MY CASE -

Traderbeauty-Jane

http://i.imgur.com/EnHQZXd.jpg